Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

My Super Bowl NIGHTMARE

asfittingasmcqueen

Featured Posts

Ok I stan Gaga but there is no way in hell I will have nightmares/dreams about the SB  :laughga:

I guess we all don't have the same issues in life :toofunny:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dilated ecstasy
30 minutes ago, gagaliens said:

I just woke up and had the worst dream ever. I was watching the Halftime show for the first time and it was so dissapointing :toofunny: there were absolutely no visuals and everything was so messy... there were audio issues and you could barely hear anything from the crowd :emma:

During the whole performance she only wore this (minus the hat)

lady-gaga.jpg

she started with Perfect Illusion ...

Hide contents

... running with a bunch of football players to the main stage and the chorus was different, she played piano over the instrumental and everyone talked about it on GGD, then inmediately performed Million Reasons and a bit of Alejandro (piano version) 

then performed a song with zayn (no idea) and just a bit of Bad Romance (no more than 30 seconds) to end the show with Born this Way while her backup dancers waved flags from different countries (including a gay flag, which everyone knew would be controversial af)

AND AT THE END COMES THE WORST PART

a kid in the crowd next to gaga asks her (really excited) "NOW COMES APPLAUSE RIGHT...? IT HAS TO BE" and she answers "im sorry... that was a side project" giggles and leaves the stage :toofunny: my ****ing god

I wouldn't be surprised if this was not a dream 

Buy Joanne on iTunes

asfittingasmcqueen
2 minutes ago, Anduin said:

Ok I stan Gaga but there is no way in hell I will have nightmares/dreams about the SB  :laughga:

I guess we all don't have the same issues in life :toofunny:

it's literally the first time she's in any of my dreams, I don't get how everything was so specific

Spoiler

I mean I do but I wasn't expecting (out of all things) to dream a whole setlist for the super bowl

dilated ecstasy

I once had a dream back in 2010. The dream had taken place in a church and Gaga was praying all the time and she was so religious I couldn't believe what I was seeing (cause I dreamed that like 10 days after the Alejandro mv came out). I was shocked :gum:

Buy Joanne on iTunes

Impostor

So apparently many fans are having nightmares about the Super Bowl :flop:

God protect us from the biggest meltdown of GGD :flop:

Let's pray that everything will be amazing

asfittingasmcqueen
1 minute ago, KleinKnight said:

So apparently many fans are having nightmares about the Super Bowl :flop:

God protect us from the biggest meltdown of GGD :flop:

Let's pray that everything will be amazing

she will deliver :queenga: I trust her 

JustifyMyLove
44 minutes ago, gagaliens said:

lady-gaga.jpg

... running with a bunch of football players to the main stage and the chorus was different, she played piano over the instrumental and everyone talked about it on GGD, then inmediately performed Million Reasons and a bit of Alejandro (piano version) 

then performed a song with zayn (no idea) and just a bit of Bad Romance (no more than 30 seconds) to end the show with Born this Way while her backup dancers waved flags from different countries (including a gay flag, which everyone knew would be controversial af)

I guess you watched the Disney Radio ask Gaga interview yesterday bc the thread that was made yesterday 

:duck:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

asfittingasmcqueen
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

I guess you watched the Disney Radio ask Gaga interview yesterday bc the thread that was made yesterday 

:duck:

that must be the reason behind it

AphroditeLaydee

I had a similar dream, but instead I was a back up dancer of Gaga and her stage had something like a house. At the first part her microphone was not working and the performance was going on, then when it turned back on she was singing Perfect Illusion completely off-key and I was so embarrassed I woke up.

monketsharona
46 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

WHAT IF THAT WAS A VISION

tumblr_mow12kByl91sw9foco1_500.gif

If it : :rip: her career :emma:

iCpro

I remember before Joanne was announced (back when it was known as LG5) I had a recurring nightmare that it would be country, thank god that didn't happen 

:poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

John Slayne

Y'all have meltdowns and it's not even mid of January, idk how are y'all going to survive until the actual show :ladyhaha:

Hi Its Nicole

I had the dream of the super bowl were she started with perfect Illusion & the rest was the instrumental of Sinner's Prayer. Gaga left the stage when sinner's Prayer started but they still filmed the stage even tho she left

Hello Gaga

Miss Noelle
16 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

I had the dream of the super bowl were she started with perfect Illusion & the rest was the instrumental of Sinner's Prayer. Gaga left the stage when sinner's Prayer started but they still filmed the stage even tho she left

:toofunny:

Archived