Gaga Explained DWUW Music Video Theme

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

you could have put a trigger warning for the app :neyde: 

jokes aside, that app sounded incredible, can she PLEASE give the era justice and either finish it off or try again :giveup:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Interlude

It's hard to imagine that she's talking about the same video we've been teased. She seems so happy and see's it in such a positive light yet from what's leaked you have to ask how Gaga would approve certain things. Strange how it all ended up.

And hearing about the idea's behind the ARTPOP app expanding years is kind of sad. It was an era with some much idea's but never got there

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Economy
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

you could have put a trigger warning for the app  

jokes aside, that app sounded incredible, can she PLEASE give the era justice and either finish it off or try again

Were ppl sensitive about some APP?

Sorry i was really underwelmed in the ARTPOP era. I loved the 2 music videos we got plus singles but didnt care much for the album or its performances. I feel like i forgot 90% of what happened that era

Joanne era is the opposite of ARTPOP for me. I Like the album and performances but dont care for single execution and even worse cant stand the videos this era so far :neyde: 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Were ppl sensitive about some APP?

Sorry i was really underwelmed in the ARTPOP era. I loved the 2 music videos we got plus singles but didnt care much for the album or its performances. I feel like i forgot 90% of what happened that era

Joanne era is the opposite of ARTPOP for me. I Like the album and performances but dont care for single execution and even worse cant stand the videos this era so far :neyde: 

I don't think even Gaga likes the videos of this era. Sigh 

tumblr_lpagukCMoS1qhzllzo1_500.gif

Red Velvet

Leak it Gaga. It will save Joanne from flopping!

I'm like some kind of supernova

Rebel Heart

ARTPOP had so much to give.  I wonder what it would've been like for it all to have been fully realised. I'll never get over it tbh :giveup:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I don't think even Gaga likes the videos of this era. Sigh 

tumblr_lpagukCMoS1qhzllzo1_500.gif

She made those to be relevant in the album but please 

, Gaga you are Gaga not Joanne!

I'm like some kind of supernova

juicyjuicy

Damn, nice find! I don't think anyone's ever even seen this.

So...she loved the video, the concept seems promising and the ARTPOP app seemed pretty amazing.

WTF happened? The whole era turned to sh*t after they scrapped the MV.

Illuminati
3 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

Damn, nice find! I don't think anyone's ever even seen this.

So...she loved the video, the concept seems promising and the ARTPOP app seemed pretty amazing.

WTF happened? The whole era turned to sh*t after they scrapped the MV.

The app was mostly Troys idea and she just had to promote it, I don't think she cared about it much at all (like perfumes, for example).

And there's a rumor she hated a video once she found out that during the same year or whatever Terry put out a very similar video with Miley Cyrus for Wrecking Ball. There was also the backlash just purely because of who was working on the video.

Gaga also claimed she was high while filming it lol and that she couldn't see her soul in her eyes (which imo was bs but yeah)

Archived