💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

An idea for the LG6 tour

Lava

Featured Posts

So recently I've just been thinking about what LG6 could be, and I thought of the title 'Legacy.' Not predicting anything, just think it would be pretty cool. 

So: let's say she names it Legacy and its a break through pop album that completely redeems herself to the GP. So for the tour: there's 6 different parts, based on each album, with an interlude between each, similar to the Neon Nature Tour Marina and the Diamonds did.

So it would go:

The Fame - all hits off of The Fame, brings back fashion from the era (maybe altered to be more modern but still have the vintage, pop-art flare), blonde party girl realness.

*interlude*

The Fame Monster - all hits off of TFM, gothic and dark clothing, horror themed imagery and set pieces, blood, a lot of black.

*interlude*

Born This Way - all hits from BTW, rebel and rock clothing, still some dark crazy clothing, a lot of religious imagery mixed with some creepy aesthetics, but still spreading the 'love yourself' message with all the religious themes.

*interlude*

ARTPOP - all the hits from AP, absolutely crazy-- like an acid trip. Colorful clothing, screaming, she pushes the craziness farther than it was in the original era, artistic set pieces. art and colors everywhere.

*interlude*

Joanne - all hits from Joanne, chill and toned down compared to the others but still exciting, she has her pink hat of course, still some flashy clothes, just a bit more simple-- this could be a bit of a resting portion for Gagz as she keeps the crowd entertained-- a win-win. 

*interlude*

Legacy - all songs from album, futuristic and a modern mix. Back to her craziness, new music and new aesthetics, this one tops everything off, excitement, full energy, love, passion, and the cherry on top.

This is in no way what I think will happen, just an idea of what could happen, I think this would be cool,:nick:  what do you guys think? 

Earthling

This would be amazing.... as I only was able to attend the artRAVE, I would love to get a taster of her previous tours:giveup: 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

GGDisbetter
8 minutes ago, Lava said:

all the hits from AP

what hits?? :awkney:

Spoiler

jk. Awesome idea tbh

Seeka

I kind of hate it when that's how a setlist is made. It seems lazy when you can make a real story, you know?

I totally see it as a Vegas residency show tbh. I think this would hurt LG6's legacy, bc it relies a lot on previous stuff vs. establishing an image for LG6. 

Starbucks

Dunno why I read it "she pushes the craziness farmer than it" 

:toofunny:

Besides, this idea is brilliant :D

Your everyday cups of kindness

Ferrer Zorola

all ze hits from ARTPOP and Joanne? you mean a section just for applause and another for perfect illusion respectively? lolz 

LIFE IS GOOD

Panchecco

this sounds good but maybe not with LG6 Tour... I would give her a few more years to make a few more album and really have a big legacy

11 hours ago, neptugne said:

I totally see it as a Vegas residency show tbh. I think this would hurt LG6's legacy, bc it relies a lot on previous stuff vs. establishing an image for LG6. 

oh, true. :awkney:

MaryJaneHolland

i think it'd be dull this way, performing era by era :sweat:

i like it when they are all mixed :sweat:

1 hour ago, Nono said:

What legacy :ladyhaha:

legacy of flops? :ladyhaha:

Hits from ARTPOP? :ladyhaha:

Hits from Joanne? :ladyhaha:

legacy of flops? All of her albums have hit number one, and all have had at least one number one single on each. ARTPOP had plenty of hits: Applause, DWUW, G.U.Y; even Dope was successful. Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons were number 1 on iTunes, and you know when John Wayne, Dancin in Circles and Diamond Heart are released as singles they'll gain popularity. Why do I have to defend her career on this site of all places? :laughga:

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i think it'd be dull this way, performing era by era :sweat:

i like it when they are all mixed :sweat:

I think it could make the setlist a bit boring because it would be so predictable but it could also have a lot of potential.

Archived