And you are :oprah: :what:

I'm not shading the outstanding bop that is Perfect Illusion :reductive:

AndyDWUW
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

off topic but i just stalked your insta and you're so cute :giveup: 

Aw, thank you! :) 

Looking back, some of my selfies make me cringe though :wtf:, lol

Sneaky Oliver

I really love Perfect Illusion! its my fav from Joanne. I think a lot of people will like it after SB and Joanne tour :rockstar:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

pedrohemg

Sorry but PI is far from a masterpiece. A song that is a masterpiece you don't need to listen to it 5 or more times before you start liking it. And I saw many people on youtube, twitter and even here saying they needed time to love the song. So, nope. PI is where it belongs, in the flop world.

The Fame Joanne
26 minutes ago, Nono said:

A flop

sittin in the same bar with ha 2 best friends: MTN and GUY

:poot:

How is MTN a flop when it did better than both Joanne singles combined :trollga:

GagaFace
29 minutes ago, Nono said:

A flop

sittin in the same bar with ha 2 best friends: MTN and GUY

:poot:

screaming! :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Reality
5 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Sorry but PI is far from a masterpiece. A song that is a masterpiece you don't need to listen to it 5 or more times before you start liking it. And I saw many people on youtube, twitter and even here saying they needed time to love the song. So, nope. PI is where it belongs, in the flop world.

:oprah:

Just because you don't like a song doesn't mean it's not a masterpiece, it just means you don't like the song. The song itself is amazing and incredible, and completely underrated, both from the fan base and the GP. 

🃏🖤👹

Gagaloo911
10 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

PI remains unbothered by your irrelevant, wrong opinion and the rest of us Homosexuals™ continue to bop our pussies to it :whitney:

29 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Are you talking about the one that actually matters?

This is the lamest music i've ever seen! It looks like a child made song. I can't believe you liked this fake made-up song. The person who invented this tried to make a worse version of poker face! :bye:

pedrohemg
6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

:oprah:

Just because you don't like a song doesn't mean it's not a masterpiece, it just means you don't like the song. The song itself is amazing and incredible, and completely underrated, both from the fan base and the GP. 

I tried to avoid this kinda comment "just because you don't like" showing that it's not just me but many and many more people. But I think it wasn't enough. So let me show you one more data:

The three most played Joanne songs on Spotify are: 1- John Wayne 2-Dancing in Circles 3-Joanne. Where is the masterpiece?

Now, I'll do the same comment for you: "Just because you like the song doesn't mean it's a masterpiece, it just means you like the song. The song itself is bad and repetitive and it deserves the flop, both from the fan base and the GP".

Archived