💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Dreadlocks: Forever the best look!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

The model like attitude, the fierceness, the sexiness!!!!! Just 💯 all the way around! 106324.jpg

d2cx4x17.jpge8d193cd-f78d-4473-9ad9-8da148dc42a0.jpg article-0-19FACD3F00000578-235_306x700.j

Also my fav artrave outfit with dreadlocks that I'm sure she only wore during the second Las Vegas date which was the one I attended and made me feel extra special that it was the only show (I believe) The fairy raver!! latest?cb=20140803002520 

Spoiler

o-LADY-GAGA-facebook.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

she looks stunning here 

this look is so underrated tbh

I have to agree 

HOTNebraskaGuy

I liked her 2012 dreadlocks looks but not a big fan of her 2013/14 ones... although the one in Dread Monsters avi is really nice

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Haroon

I love the different ways she's worn them as well, like in my mind when I thought of dreadlocks I would've kinda thought like it being all casual and like carefree and like the person would be in a "yeah whatever" kind of place in their mind. She's been glamorous with them and totally kooky and like kinda super weird even :laughga: 

Beautiful:
164ab8bc73e066c8a4470383459baa77.jpg

Kooky:
47684.jpg

WHAT :shocked: :
1149183.jpg

Reality

article-0-19FACD3F00000578-235_306x700.j

To this day, this is one of my absolute favorite looks from her. The silhouette is nice, the dress with the heels is amazing, her makeup is pale, but it works well with the look, and the dreads :flutter: She looks so good

Spoiler

And if you like this look, vote for my theme when the February theme voting starts :hor:

🃏🖤👹

TCHIKITAH
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I love the different ways she's worn them as well, like in my mind when I thought of dreadlocks I would've kinda thought like it being all casual and like carefree and like the person would be in a "yeah whatever" kind of place in their mind. She's been glamorous with them and totally kooky and like kinda super weird even  

Beautiful:

Like Madonna said "Gaga is a chameleon!"

Haroon
10 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Like Madonna said "Gaga is a chameleon!"

That she is Mr. TCHIKITAH, that she is :flutter: 

Mistress Dita

I LOVED THE DREADS. I remember telling my friends this way back in 2014. Why didnt u post pics of SXSW dreads. ARTPOP served looks

TCHIKITAH
6 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

I LOVED THE DREADS. I remember telling my friends this way back in 2014. Why didnt u post pics of SXSW dreads. ARTPOP served looks

Well those were great as well. Why didn't you post them? 

Archived