Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I've been enjoying this season a lot so far!

So much mystery.

So many little twists.

Trying every episode to figure out who is involved in what.

And Evan Peters was jerking off in tonight's episode which I mean... I just wish he wasn't such a disgusting character because that could've been some award winning cinematography :ladyhaha: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

only episode I liked so far. The plotline was amazing, the writing was good. Evan's performance was amazing, and as much as I LOVE Sarah it was nice not seeing her character screaming and moaning all the time :saladga: 

LoyalMonster

Episode 4 was easily the best one so far.I loved that Emma Roberts was in it but holy **** was her character short lived.

Best episode so far! So many good twists:hor:. I hope I gets even crazier.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Morphine Prince

Episode 4 was so different but so deep. It was so psychological, I loved it. The season is taking an interesting twist.

A shame that the ratings are so low compared to past seasons though. 

Dominic

Plot-wise it is getting better but the characters are just so :awkney:

This series is like a mix of AHS and Scream Queens, not feeling it. I was hoping it would be set in the far past rather than a modern setting again but :shrug: I'm loyal to the show so I'll hold out hope for a smash serie again. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I think 3 and 4 were on par with each other. I thought Ryan typecasting Emma again as the bitch was kinda unnecessary and bland. And her death was pretty stupid. I get that she’s good at playing a bitch but I wish Ryan would give her a more variety.

Adrina Porter doesn’t really sell her roles to me. I didn’t really click with her performance in Roanoake and though she’s better in Cult, I’m still iffy.

Evan’s performance was flawless in the episode and he’s become so sexy :selena:

I liked all the connections and secrets we learned in the episode. The plot development in this season has been execrational, even if it’s not the scariest.

I'm looking forward to events continuing from Neighbors from Hell.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Daenerys

I hope Ivy is next, that bloody wanker 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

This episode was the best. :tony:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived