?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• YAAAAS, why not? shes kween and she can do everything
    • NAAAH, shes not Bey and 2011 is long gone #sorrynotsorry
    • I DONT KNOW? I dont know...... *britney gif*
    • NONO shut the fu*k up already :)))))))) tnx

Featured Posts

Im sure after the Superbowl the GP will have another view on Gaga and Joanne will get through the roof like a lot of other old Albums... Youtube-Views of her best Songs also

She sang the National Anthem live like no one before, I have faith in her abilities. This is her dream since she was little..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

At the end of the day, I've never ever seen anyone deny that Lady Gaga puts on a good show. I see friends and family who I never knew listened to her posting images from the BTW Ball and Artrave. I feel like way more people go see her live than buy her albums or singles. 

RadioIsOurs

If she continues with what she's doing, then no, she's not going to convince more people that she's worth watching. 

Fame IV
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Bey started filling stadiums after her halftime show tho..... So... anything is possible, the SB is a make it or break it for Gaga, hope she knows that.

It's not a make of break for Gaga, because she already made that and proved many times with her musical career, singles, albums, tour, acting, etc. It's only a huge opportunity and I'm sure she will sell staudiums.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
31 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

If she continues with what she's doing, then no, she's not going to convince more people that she's worth watching. 

Can't wait to prove you wrong :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
32 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

We"ll see soon. 

Of course we'll see :) And will prove you wrong

A Star is Born ⭐

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Same DNA said:

Can't wait to prove you wrong :)

I'm just being realistic. She's not like Beyonce or Madonna anymore. Why do you expect people to want to watch her? Don't overestimate the enthusiasm people have for your idols. They are not like you. 

DeanWinchester

She will fill up the SB, the Rock in Rio, and at least one in Japan, but other than that, it depends on her SB performance :ohno:. Glastonbury hopefully is another event she bags.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived