💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to cover "Black Dog" for SB

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Edonis

I'd rather her not because her voice will probably be tired and it'll take away time from performing her own songs :giveup:

Poissonche

Only if the remaining members of Led Zeppelin reunite on stage with her for the occasion :flutter:

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Only if the remaining members of Led Zeppelin reunite on stage with her for the occasion :flutter:

This. Because if otherwise, hardcore rock fans might trash her instead. With the members, at least it's "officially endorsed"

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

CannaeDrive
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

This. Because if otherwise, hardcore rock fans might trash her instead. With the members, at least it's "officially endorsed"

That will be the best scenario, otherwise I'd like her to sing any rock classic just to show that she can do it while getting the attention of rockheads.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ryanripley

not for the SB, no

for the SB i want a good old fashioned gaga show with her hits but i DO want this song covered

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

not for the SB, no

for the SB i want a good old fashioned gaga show with her hits

Good luck with that. :lolly:

YaaaasGaga

Let's be honest, there's probably going to be a cover in there somewhere, it's the SUPERBOWL guys! It gives the audience members who aren't a fan of Gaga to sing along too. I completely forgot about this Led Zeppelin snippet she did! This could be a potential collaboration me thinks.

Shipper

I will die.  :giveup:

I wont survive the night if she does it. Even if not in the SB,  at least someday...  In the near future.  Maybe during the Joanne ball. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

swordstalker

The only problem with doing a duet with Led Zeppelin is that Gaga will totally outshine Robert Plant. Robert has Mariah'd his vocal chords so he can't do those high belts like Gaga can. It's such a shame because Robert, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones are all alive and sprightly and absolute legends, but idk how a duet would work. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
7 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

The only problem with doing a duet with Led Zeppelin is that Gaga will totally outshine Robert Plant. Robert has Mariah'd his vocal chords so he can't do those high belts like Gaga can. It's such a shame because Robert, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones are all alive and sprightly and absolute legends, but idk how a duet would work. 

He can be her background vocals ahha

One, five, ten lay a million on me

migamiga

No covers, please. She already can't do all her hits within 15 mins, I'd hate for a cover to take up any additional time 

Archived