question

SB A Good Time to Debut 3rd Single?

DiscoHeaven23

Debut 3rd Single  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think SB will be a good time to debut 3rd single?

• yep
    • nope

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

She needs to follow Sia's path. Alive and Bird Set Free flopped from This is Acting. Then she released Cheap Thrills and it was a hit, not instantly, but it got there, then she released the Greatest and released This is Acting with new tracks, and again it was all a huge hit. Now Sia is prepping to release Move Your Body, and we can only know that since she re edited the track, itll be an instant radio hit. 

PL and MR flopped its sad to say, but if she released DIC or JW now imo she will get back to that number one spot. then after the superbowl when she has everyones attention, she releases an unreleased track from the original LG5, and releases the album with a handful on new tracks. 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

Guys, she just Instagrammed her riding a Horse. She's gonna ride a horse during the Half Time Show and drop John Wayne and slay us all.

DiscoHeaven23
32 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I mean.....why can't she perform MR, AND debut the 3rd single? Lol

I hope it's Diamond Heart, DIC, Hey Girl, or Come to Mama

but her whole "video continuation" thing... which song fits best? Diamond Heart and Hey Girl tbh... both are empowering and the MR video leaves us with a girl who's starting to feel empowered.

I see what you mean, i just don't really want Joanne to have that big of a role in the SB. Like one song from it will do for me since there's only 12 minutes

"Million Reasons is just starting" yeah this is why it has been growing 0,200+ on the radio since November and the song on top60 iTunes is like something :awkney:

The song is even out of the Spotify Chart in USA so, whatever.

What gonna happen? she will perform @ SuperBowl, the song will go into top10, then it will go down into top 60 again, and that it. The video is already out, it's not like she'll promote anything after SB and the radios still not playing the song.:awkney:

I wish she could release the third single (like for real any song even Come to Mama) and perform it on the SuperBowl so the song gets exposition and they can focus on trying to make it happen somehow

Archived