question

SB A Good Time to Debut 3rd Single?

DiscoHeaven23

Debut 3rd Single  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think SB will be a good time to debut 3rd single?

• yep
    • nope

Featured Posts

monketsharona

MR is dead, and it will be more than dead in 5 weeks... Let's move on to a new single. SB is a great opportunity to bring something new and not messy with fresh visual !

Let's not beat a dead horse for the next six months please...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMichael
24 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

wow MR is doing so well :sure:

It's doing better than last week. I don't know if she should or shouldn't sing MR at SB, but MR still has a potential. It would be a pity if LG's team decided to release another single right now :neyde:

GagaXCupcakke

What are you guys even expecting from a 3rd single?  It's very unlikely Gaga would want to do more promo after the super bowl. Also it's not like she's going to make a crazy cool video for it, its video is going to similar to Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons.  You're really just setting yourself up for disappointment.  It's not going to be a hit just because she played it at the super bowl. 

I'd rather have Million Reasons chart in the 40s-80s for 4 more weeks than have A-YO or John Wayne chart in the 20s for 4 days. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

It's doing better than last week.

still doing bad :awkney:

rising up a position or two is just a coincidence :awkney:

there's nothing memorable about the song, if she performs it on the halftime show, that'd be injustice to the actually good songs on Joanne :awkney:

Illuminati

MR has reached its peak and she promoted it a lot it's pretty much dead now. even PI has more potential to hit the charts now, cause she didn't really promote it and it died sort of prematurely.

i really hope she's not singing MR at the Superbowl. PI, AYO.. anything but MR lol. 

Pretty Savage

It flopped because of the music video.. Everyone wants to see visuals, a good story line in a music video. It's cute but not enough. If she promoted PI like that I'd be more succesful. So she needs to release 3rd asap with a good music video! 

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, Mert said:

It flopped because of the music video.. Everyone wants to see visuals, a good story line in a music video. It's cute but not enough. If she promoted PI like that I'd be more succesful. So she needs to release 3rd asap with a good music video! 

i will melt the **** down if she follows up with A-YO apple commercial video and not a proper video lol cause that at the moment makes the most sense based on her hints and where the MR video ended.

Pretty Savage
5 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

i will melt the **** down if she follows up with A-YO apple commercial video and not a proper video lol cause that at the moment makes the most sense based on her hints and where the MR video ended.

I won't be surprised :neyde:

Economy

I think she should release it 1-2 weeks before to start innitial radio spins and then SB can build on momentum of new single

Queen1551

I think she should do both. Sing MR and also sing what she is planning on making single no. 3 be. That way, it will get that song in the back of the GP's minds.

I mean.....why can't she perform MR, AND debut the 3rd single? Lol

I hope it's Diamond Heart, DIC, Hey Girl, or Come to Mama

but her whole "video continuation" thing... which song fits best? Diamond Heart and Hey Girl tbh... both are empowering and the MR video leaves us with a girl who's starting to feel empowered.

Poissonche

I don't care if she releases a third single for the Super Bowl, but I want her to perform something from Joanne that is not A-YO or Million Reasons. I mean, she can still perform them, but she has focused almost all of her promo on those two, thus, I think it's time for other good songs from the album to shine.

shmal96
52 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

MR already starting :neyde: 

I will trust you. If it falls harder next week I will lose my faith. 

Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith :laughga:

Archived