💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dear diary,

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

In my perfect world, the ARTPOP era would have gone this way:

Gaga would announce a short ARTPOP film, including 3 tracks from ARTPOP which she thought represented the most the album. So these songs would (obviously) be Aura, Venus & G.U.Y. She would release the short film (with killer! visuals ) on youtube, but would not put the songs on itunes or send them to radios. She would do this using the tagline #MusicNotTheBling :trollga:, to show that this was not about commercial success, but it was a way for the world to get to know what ARTPOP is about. Gaga would also perform a medley of the three songs on the VMAs with the short film's visuals. This way a lot of buzz and anticipation would forme around the album, and Gaga would also have the chance to express her creativity without comprimising commercial success.

After this, she announces Applause as the first official (commercial) single. The song is sent to radios, and a video is dropped right after. She also gives a amazing performance of the song at the AMAs (instead of the VMAs ), so all in all, Applause becomes a top3-top5 hit (basically what actually happened in 2013). During the Applause "era" the album drops, and it (at least/hopefully) manages to sell 400k copies in its first week! 

After that, in January, Gaga announces Do What You Want feat. Christina Aguilera as the second single. Obviously the song becomes a hit (at least as big as Applause).

So after a ICONIQUE short film and VMAs performance , a successful lead single, a pretty successful album, and a successful 2nd single :queenga:, Gaga decides to close the era with the 3rd and final commercial single off of ARTPOP, Gypsy. The song is sent to radios and a video is also dropped. Gaga performs it in several events, and it becomes a hit (It would obviously become a hit because it's a VERY catchy, radio friendly, GP friendly song, similar to TEOG, which became a hit back in 2011).

So the ARTPOP era ends, giving us AMAZING visuals, AMAZING performances, AMAZING music, and 3 top5 hits and a #1 album.

-end of ARTPOP era-

:trollga::kara::queenga:

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

tumblr_oa9d26cgrr1tpafe6o1_500.gif

Honestly I've just recently become a super stan so this is my time for meltdowns and dreams :trollga:

Gypsygaga1
Just now, Drin Lon said:

Honestly I've just recently become a super stan so this is my time for meltdowns and dreams :trollga:

:trollga:

Perfect Ilusion

Drin Lon
6 minutes ago, Tanveer Anoy said:

She should hire you! puuuuuurfect! 

Thank you :hor:

If she had hired me she would probably not be flopping right now :gum: :trollga: :hor:

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, AURA said:

I'd take even JnD as a single if that'd mean we wouldn't be on Joanne right now :diane:

You seem to like Joanne, don't you :interestinga:

ArtPLAUSE

How ARTPOP should've gone: ArtRAVE solo version of Partynauseous released as first single, it stays on top of Billboard for 24 straight weeks, and ARTPOP easily outsells 21 because of it.:poot:

Archived