funny

Lives for Million Reasons are now called 'Million Reasons' on VEVO

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

flopheart

How desperate is her team about the tragic MR video views, you better make her work with a real director next time girls

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flopheart
59 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I see all of you shading the music video. It's a ballad after all. What did you expect? Her boobs exploding while she's riding a unicorn dressed in fishnets? It sure fits the meaningful lyrics about how she feels about her love life.

a storyline, good photography, heartbreaking scenes, horses

RouboRoubo

Weird but still we can't be 100% sure of their intention.

Rihanna's Vevo deleted (or made private) the live performance of Love on the brain so it can't be that unusual to stir up what is published

TropicOfCANCER
1 hour ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I see all of you shading the music video. It's a ballad after all. What did you expect? Her boobs exploding while she's riding a unicorn dressed in fishnets? It sure fits the meaningful lyrics about how she feels about her love life.

i'm so sick of this excuse being used.:interestinga:

for the millionth time, you can have a great, cohesive, simple music video for a ballad. Which is what we all expected/wanted. Instead, we got....that trainwreck.

untitled
49 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Could be due to copyright also

How? :huh:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

kevinthesheep

i'm not even kidding when i opened this thread it took me about a minute to remember what the original MR video was let alone has she even released one

i literally forgot about it

:madge:

2 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

What did you expect? Her boobs exploding while she's riding a unicorn dressed in fishnets? 

This ****ing excuse is almost as tired as the actual video :madge: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

monketsharona
3 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I could give you a long list of artists that did amazing personal videos with great visual elements for ballads (without having boobs exploding)...

MR video is weak and not even good. Being a ballad doesn't mean it needed to be flat and boring... This video has no replay value, and she definitely knows she failed with this one... 

Let's hope she will learn a bit from this mess.. 

merlot
11 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

i need to know who led you all to believe that ballads can't have a DECENT music video? :oprah:

Ouch. I think it's pretty clear that she and her team know now that this video bombed hard. I'd like to hear her process on how she thought this video was acceptable for someone of her stature. It didn't need to be a Bad Romance or Telephone but this wasn't even a Judas or Applause. 

I hope she is okay. She suffers from mental illness and these sort of things send her spiraling (see BTWB leg accident and pretty much all of the ARTPOP era)

That being said, I suffer from anxiety too and take meds so I still kill it on the job. Don't know what her excuse is. 

We will see if they learn anything with the next video. 

If not, I won't feel bad if it fails. Not wishing it, but I guess tough love. 

ffs she could've done something visually stunning after that moon and garden visuals on XFactor/AMA. No one is asking for unicorns exploding and ****, come on people she literally re-used video shoots from an ad.

Archived