💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PI would have been a perfect disco song!

DontDoubtDavid

Featured Posts

GunninMan

I am never going to stop hoping for a disco album from Gaga. I truly hope that she realizes what could've been with the intel visuals and working with Nile and Giorgio, because it would've beyond epic. Maybe the next album will have that influence. I mean she has said she will return to the avant garde, and we have gotten little peaks of it this era, but I think a full on disco, female-empowered era would reignite her career like no other. I mean this is all my opinion, but I stand so strongly behind that.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
1 hour ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

That's the only version of PI I lisen to. I don't think even Gaga likes the album version. Way to loud and annoying. 

Gaga listens to Anthrax, I doubt "loud and annoying" would bother her.

PI is a metal song, just missing the heavy guitars.  

Reality
7 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Ever? Really? 

Yeah, it's an amazing song. It's fun and gives you such an adrenaline rush every time you hear it. The pop/disco/rock sound is amazing too.

🃏🖤👹

YeehawKylie

If this was the final version, or anything close to it, I can only imagine the Madonna comparison or "rip off" accusations would be stronger. Some messy tabloids were already saying PI was heavily inspired by Papa Don't Preach...which makes no sense at all in its final state....:madge:

SychosSoChic

RIP in Peace LG5, the Funk/Disco version we were apparently supposed to get :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I was preparing to drag cause I like the original but this gave me life

xKvhXeD.gif

Spoiler

who the **** edited Madge in

it wasn't laaaahv

Swan Heart

Nooooooo, I love how loud and fastpaste the original is and I love the glam rock feel to it!

Disco is for another time. :lana:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

gagaohlala

Wow I'm a Perfect Illusion hardcore fan, but this version is really good too ! I love the intro ''whoooooohoooo'' used ala Bad Romance in this version.

With I Want Your Love cover, and this, I'm now hoping for a modern disco/dance album with them bops ! 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

MonsterPaws

I was hoping LG5 was going to be disco.

Praying for LG6.

Joanne is still a blessing though :gaycat:

Panchecco

This is one of the few mashups I can actually listen to.... I hate when people just put the vocals of a song on the instrumental of another song and call it mashup.... :crossed:

Archived