💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Workaholics

n0ne

Featured Posts

workaholics.jpg

I love this show; it's 1 of my favorite shows. Love all 3 guys and they're all hilarious, but Ders and Adam are my favorite. Jillian is also everything.

The final season premieres in a week and I'm not ready. I will really miss it. It really influenced Comedy Central; especially Broad City, which is essentially like a female version of Workaholics. I mean that in a good way; Broad City is also 1 of my favorites.

Are you tight butthole and a fan of Workaholics?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

2 minutes ago, Nino said:

Wasn't it just cancelled in the last month? :air: 

Wasn't cancelled, the guys decided to end it. And they hinted a few months ago that it may be the last season, but it wasn't confirmed until November or December.

But you tried :awkney:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

Wasn't cancelled, the guys decided to end it. And they hinted a few months ago that it may be the last season, but it wasn't confirmed until November or December.

But you tried :awkney:

The only thing i tried was to point out the poor timing of a thread for it. But get defensive over your show about messy people, it suits you :giggle: 

Just now, Nino said:

The only thing i tried was to point out the poor timing of a thread for it. But get defensive over your show about messy people, it suits you :giggle: 

I don't see how its' poor timing when the season is about to start. Posting it when they made the announcement wouldn't have been any better. And I didn't think to post it earlier, because it never came to mind. And why should it matter when its posted? Threads about shows are posted on here a lot of the time when the show has been gone for a while or when a season is about to start.

Also didn't know elaborating on/explaining something equated to being defensive. Am I missing something, do you know me? :oprah:

And I don't get how I was suppose to derive you meant something about poor timing from your statement; especially when this thread was made to see if there was fans of the show, not necessarily to discuss a season while it aired. Didn't expect a big turnaround, because it probably doesn't fit a lot of GGD's taste; but was curious.

Just now, lilmonster93 said:

I don't see how its' poor timing when the season is about to start. Posting it when they made the announcement wouldn't have been any better. And I didn't think to post it earlier, because it never came to mind. And why should it matter when its posted? Threads about shows are posted on here a lot of the time when the show has been gone for a while or when a season is about to start.

Also didn't know elaborating on/explaining something equated to being defensive. Am I missing something, do you know me? :oprah:

And I don't get how I was suppose to derive you meant something about poor timing from your statement; especially when this thread was made to see if there was fans of the show, not necessarily to discuss a season while it aired. Didn't expect a big turnaround, because it probably doesn't fit a lot of GGD's taste; but was curious.

The fact that you wrote like 18 paragraphs as a response. :deadbanana: Saying "But you tried :awkney:" isn't something a level headed person does

44 minutes ago, Nino said:

The fact that you wrote like 18 paragraphs as a response. :deadbanana: Saying "But you tried :awkney:" isn't something a level headed person does

Yeah cause your responses are so valid and insightful. :interestinga:

I obvious thought you trying to be shady. Your response was pretty broad and the :air: at the end didn't help.

Writing 18 paragraphs while being grammatically correct and expressing an opinion and thought is something a level headed person does, so...

Archived