opinion

Enough Complaints About Joanne

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenina

This is a forum, we are here to discuss things.  If everyone had the same opinion on the album, it wouldn't be very interesting, would it?  Just because we are fans, doesn't mean we have to love everything she does.  It's not as easy as going to another artist for many.  It just doesn't work like that because there is only one Lady Gaga.  A lot of the people on this forum have been fans for years, why would it be easy for them just to leave?  Also, I think the mods have been doing an amazing job managing the hate on this website.  The effort they put into this website to keep it as calm as possible is incredible, and if you can't see that you should really look closer.  I really appreciate it, they are taking time out of their day to clean up the negativity so to say that is quite rude.  If you don't like a thread, click off of it.  No one is begging for you to read their thread my gosh.  Enough with this true fan ****, like honestly.

cool

River

So just ask to close GGD for good..

We need something to talk about and to argue with each other..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

pedrohemg

In North Korea people aren't allowed to say whatever they want to say. So according to your thread, Gaga Daily should move to there, right? But first we need to see if Kim Jong-un truly loves Gaga, so he won't allowed negative comments about Joanne.

MaryJaneHolland
18 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I'm getting so tired of logging onto GagaDaily

then log out

bye

The Child

I'm getting so tired of you.

You like Joanne and you enjoy listening to it? Then do it.

If you're that affected by people's opinions you shouldn't even be on a forum in the first place.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland

people have opinions and are allowed to express them

why are you so butthurt?

tumblr_njqb9zWy6U1r7da4eo1_400.gif

TheFame Monster

The music is great. 

But people are right about the videos and fashion. You can't deny that:diane:

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

why are you so butthurt?

You sure do love that gif don't you

One, five, ten lay a million on me

retrosexual123

2 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

The music is great. 

But people are right about the videos and fashion. You can't deny that:diane:

You know it! I know it, Gaga knows it and anyone who denies this is kidding themselves. 

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

why are you so butthurt?

Exactly!

5 minutes ago, Jenina said:

This is a forum, we are here to discuss things.  If everyone had the same opinion on the album, it wouldn't be very interesting, would it?  Just because we are fans, doesn't mean we have to love everything she does.  It's not as easy as going to another artist for many.  It just doesn't work like that because there is only one Lady Gaga.  A lot of the people on this forum have been fans for years, why would it be easy for them just to leave?  Also, I think the mods have been doing an amazing job managing the hate on this website.  The effort they put into this website to keep it as calm as possible is incredible, and if you can't see that you should really look closer.  I really appreciate it, they are taking time out of their day to clean up the negativity so to say that is quite rude.  If you don't like a thread, click off of it.  No one is begging for you to read their thread my gosh.  Enough with this true fan ****, like honestly.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you! OP: Everyone has different opinions, chill, take it in and be mature enough to know that your thoughts are as valid as mine. Don't attack. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i do

problem?

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Regina George
26 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I'm getting so tired of logging onto GagaDaily and seeing the nastiness towards Joanne and geared at Lady Gaga and what she is doing for this album.

I literally haven't seen anyone talking **** about Joanne for like 2 weeks on GagaDaily. I don't know what you are talking about. 

+ Guess what.. You are complaining..

Regina George
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

LOVE this gif!

Archived