opinion

Another SB Setlist (you probably won't like)

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

ItsAnthonyz

i would change million reasons to dancing in circles and girgio girls with million reasons

follow your dreams <3

HOTNebraskaGuy
10 minutes ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

i would change million reasons to dancing in circles and girgio girls with million reasons

Girl did you not read the comments before replying 

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

ItsAnthonyz
12 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Girl did you not read the comments before replying 

giphy.gif

:madge::awkney: the john wayne part would slay so much and with that outfit:lolly:

follow your dreams <3

HelloBarbara

1. "Just Dance" and "Poker Face"

Haha asceneds through the stage in a Fame-styled outfit, with the Gaga neon glassess. She performs the V1 and C1 of JD. She is surrounded by partygoers/dancers. She then transintions into the bridge and final chorus of PF. 

2. "Perfect Illusion"

The dancers exit the stage and gaga takes off her Fame wig and glasses. She has her high pony. She performs the video choreo with Mic and performs V1, C1, bridge and final chorus.

3. "John Wayne" and "A-YO"

A car arrives on stage. She gets in and it "drives" around the stage to the intro of JW.  She performs V1 and C1 before transitioning into the final chorus of A-YO  (complete with choreo and female dancers).

4. Medley #1 (feat. Christina Aguilera)

• "Do What U Want"

Solo onstage she performs an acapella V1 of DWUW before introducing Xtina. They perform the final chorus together before Gaga descends into the stage.

• "Dirrty"

A boxing ring onstage and Xtina performs V1 and chorus of the songs complete with dancers. Very sexy performance.

• "Beautiful"

The dancers and boxing ring descend into the state and Xtina sings a very stripped back V1 of the song, before being joined by Gaga for the final chorus. 

5. "Born This Way"

Gaga sits at a piano and performs V1, C1, bridge and final chorus of a very stripped back BTW.

6. "Million Reasons"

Still at the piano, she perfprms V1 and C1 of MR. 

7. Medley #2 (feat. Queen + Adam Lambert)

• "Yoü and I"

Gaga is now surrounded by leather clad dancers and performs V1 before standing atop the piano and introducing Q+AL. They perform the chorus before Gaga exits.

• "We Will Rock You"

The chorus is sung.

• "Don't Stop Me Now"

Gaga joins the band onstage for the first verse and chrous of tho song before they leave.

8. "Applause"

Gaga is now dressed in the Venus wig and a seashell dress. She performs the first verse and final chorus of the song with choreo. Gaga exits through the stage.

9. "Bad Romance" and "The Edge of Glory"

Set like an encore. Gaga rises through the stage alone, performing an acapella chorus of TEOG. Slowly a bathtub rises through the stage and is filled with"monsters". Gaga sits atop the monsters and begins BR intro, singing V1, C1, bridge and final chorus before being raised into the sky and exiting through the crowd. 

An announcement at the end of the performance on screen of the Joanne B-Sides EP out now and that tickets for the NA and Europe dates for the Joanne Ball Tour will go onsale tomorrow (wishful thinking I know but oh well!)

Hiiieee

Archived