opinion

What does Bruno Mars have that Gaga doesn't?

retrosexual123

Featured Posts

Gypsygaga1

Can we stop comparing her to other artists:neyde:

We really dont have to do this.Why dont we just focus on her?

Perfect Ilusion

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImAnEnigma26

She's probably very busy rehearsing for the Super Bowl and just becuase she isn't constantly active on social media does not mean she's hiding from us or doesn't care about us anymore. As far as the Bruno/Gaga comparison goes, they're just different artists making different music, so their success will have different outcomes. 

Ricardo
20 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

at least put stuff on social media to show that oyu care about us still... Before you come at me, I know I know she has a  life... but wasn't this album about showing that she is just like us, normal? Then why the separation again...?  Why cut us out?

Cause nothing says more "normal life" than tweeting to your millions of fans. Leave her alone

Ashley

You do know the Super Bowl is in a month, right? :rip: She and her team are probably putting in full days of rehearsals.

Even if she did post on social media there will be complaints that she's hyping too much, not working hard enough, etc. :nails:

gagaofvengeance

I just can't at y'all complaining gaga is hiding bla bla sh it she's doing a freaking sb and asib she must been very very super busy lately urghhh is it too hard to understand that?>:(

GagaTheExplorer
1 hour ago, E24187 said:

Seriously, Gaga could have hits if she wanted.

she wanted PI to be a hit, she was counting every place it was being #1 on itunes...

the same for A-YO she wanted it to be the next UF (and of course she meant in a successful way)

if she doens't care for hits she wouldn't change her singles for the ones who are making better in charts, you don't need to be so smart to notice that...

The Fame Joanne

For the GP he is:

a cool and fun black guy who makes great music

she is:

a pretentious, attention-seeking white lady, a desperate has-been and also less talented than he is

JusKeepBreathin

He's just having fun enjoying life and his fame. It shows innhis music. After listening to Joanne I'm on the verge of think Gaga is clinically depressed. There is that one song on Joanne that sounds as depressing a a heart monitor in someone you love. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, JustLikeHoney said:

He's just having fun enjoying life and his fame. It shows innhis music. After listening to Joanne I'm on the verge of think Gaga is clinically depressed. There is that one song on Joanne that sounds as depressing a a heart monitor in someone you love. 

Yes I too cry myself to sleep while listening to Dancin in Circles every night 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DeleteMyAccount

She just did a shitton of promo. And the halftime rehearsals are starting now probably. You have to get focused before the storm.

JusKeepBreathin
12 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Yes I too cry myself to sleep while listening to Dancin in Circles every night 

Some people do are you making fun of them? Sometime people masterbate just for the sake of masterbation and others because they feel like they will never find someone. But as others have pointed out DIC is the one track that feels out of place in Joanne. It cheapens that album.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived