opinion

Leak Wishlist

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Yeah but it's noisy, I just want the studio version. :giveup: I doubt we're ever getting one.

I feel like Gaga was very reckless in her old days with her recordings. I mean, she lost her work of Out Of Control. :rip: These days, since BTW, she's been very protective of her studio sessions and who she's sharing the songs with. Besides of course Applause leaking. So I honestly doubt ProjectGaga is gonna leak audios. :cryga:

that's very true :( also I think they gave us most of the audio they had. Unseen video footage is still very exciting though! It would be super cool if they made the artRave video with PN instead of Gypsy.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

Out of Control, is ridiculous we have almost the full songs in snippets and it hasn't leaked in 6 yrs 

latina twilight

Pre-Fame songs, especially Musicland.

And hopefully, ARTPOP demos and unreleased songs, but I can't be sure about them having those.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Love Sick Girl

We R Plastic

BTW demos\unreleaseds...

actually anything would be nice

even BTW Outtakes that we already have thousandsnnn

MarryTheSequins
2 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Pre-Fame songs, especially Musicland.

And hopefully, ARTPOP demos and unreleased songs, but I can't be sure about them having those.

I think I remember Chica or someone saying it's very unlikely anyone has more than the leaked snippet of Musicland because it was bundled with that MuchMusic awards studio version :giveup: 

ARTPOP stuff could leak, I didn't think we'd get Red Flame or Brooklyn Nights but it happened so :classy:

Seeka
2 minutes ago, Devyn said:

this? it's fake. i have the full song

Lovesick Girl has never been leaked. How do you have it?

Borislshere
Just now, Seeka said:

Lovesick Girl has never been leaked. How do you have it?

it's fake. it's not her song i'm uploading it now

2 minutes ago, Devyn said:

this? it's fake. i have the full song

Hahhahaha never heard that but I like it! but actually the song itself is listed and it's like "better than paparazzi" or something like that

Just one of the names that came into my head from the fame demos and stuff hahahahaha

Sunny

Miss It B4 You Kiss It will always be my #1 on the wish list

I like dancin', and ponies....

Archived