opinion

Taylor Swift as a possible halftime guest?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

NO WAY :cryga:. I hate to say it but Talyor would probably steal the show and Gaga... eh well let's say it would happen something similar as in the last SB. Coldplay being overshadowed by Bruno and Bey :sharon:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

"Too big", where? Sure she had a popular album for a couple months but does she really do anything interesting or memorable? No. 

you really need a reality check, m8. Taylor Swift has more Grammys than Gaga, she's part of the Grammy voters

, she has several entries to the greatest album sales of all time (source: http://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-billboard-200-albums)--her highest entry Fearless was above Gaga's the Fame.

As much as I prefer Gaga over her, Taylor is currently bigger

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gagadonna

Unless Taylor's success makes Gags relevant again :trollga:

I'd prefer Queen, Sia, The Weeknd, Kanye West or Madonna. 

DiscoHeaven23

I think Gaga secretly doesn't care for Taylor now. I think because Gaga is in the industry she knows more about Taylor's mean girl ways than we know. 

I mean, Gaga is with Katy now and is #TeamKaty 

Ashley
29 minutes ago, gagasrave said:

NO WAY :cryga:. I hate to say it but Talyor would probably steal the show and Gaga... eh well let's say it would happen something similar as in the last SB. Coldplay being overshadowed by Bruno and Bey :sharon:

How on earth could Taylor steal the show from Gaga? She's not even in the same league performance wise.

Reality
1 minute ago, Unwavering said:

You're funny.

Whether you like it or not, Gaga isn't as popular as she use to be, and Taylor is currently one of the biggest pop stars in the industry. As much as I'd like the show to be about Gaga, if you put in Taylor, there's no way that she's not going to outshine Gaga. 

🃏🖤👹

Whispering

There is no way Taylor would make her first SB appearance as a guest. She's going to hold out until she decides to be the headliner. 

Archived