Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Unseen BTW video still

vanus

Featured Posts

The hair looks photoshopped, in the video she had her hair tied up with a bun and the short bangs, not that Jimmy Neutron, Elvis thing in the OP. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie
15 minutes ago, donutellha said:

I thought she did some themes for Americano.

tbh the photo where shes wearing nothing but a poster that says immigrant on it i believe is for that too 

She did, and I thought of that, but the idea didn't make much sense to be there in the BTW video to me. Especially in that scene. Like it made sense for Americano, but in that last scene in the video? Unless maybe it was a hint for Americano being the next single, but I highly doubt that 

THEORACLE
22 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

She did, and I thought of that, but the idea didn't make much sense to be there in the BTW video to me. Especially in that scene. Like it made sense for Americano, but in that last scene in the video? Unless maybe it was a hint for Americano being the next single, but I highly doubt that 

Nah, Americano wasn't a planned single. She wanted Born This Way, Judas, Scheiße and You & I. 

monketsharona

please leak all that material she didn't use for Joanne (aka ex-LG5) 

Just to see the meltdowns of people realising she had tons of potential hit songs on it :reductive:

CatelynnMarie
58 minutes ago, THEORACLE said:

Nah, Americano wasn't a planned single. She wanted Born This Way, Judas, Scheiße and You & I. 

Exactly my point lol. The American flag makes zero sense to me being in the BTW video. I believe the Americano esque photo from that shoot was just that 

MarryTheKnight
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

please leak all that material she didn't use for Joanne (aka ex-LG5) 

Just to see the meltdowns of people realising she had tons of potential hit songs on it :reductive:

she did the same thing with ARTPOP. The original album was scrapped because of her hip and Zedd was brought in to bring in a bunch of samples. And the album was not a success.

I wish Gaga would learn to go with her gut again like she did with her more successful albums.

tumblr_inline_njjb4lyLZ31rv46dl.gif

gagzus

judging for their last tweet 9h ago I can assume something will leak we all won't like and my first guess was the BTW second video we got a snippet of, and then the DWUW video but I assume that what will leak will be the Fashion! & MJH demos, the Venus stems and maybe a new BTW outtake

2 hours ago, MarryTheKnight said:

she did the same thing with ARTPOP. The original album was scrapped because of her hip and Zedd was brought in to bring in a bunch of samples. And the album was not a success.

I wish Gaga would learn to go with her gut again like she did with her more successful albums.

I realized today that Zedd was in the game since early 2012. And songs like "TEA" could have been produced by him.

Spoiler

TEA song was announced in... October 2012.

We can see Zedd & Gaga hinted Temple\Onion Girl songs back in 2012. 

So I don't think we can say that her hip was the reason she was using pre-made songs and writting over it. it's not a bad thing tho but people like to think it's why the songs are bad and all.

SHICD, JD...they were also pre-made songs\beats and she just did lyrics.

She was saying the songs were old beats when she did Stache musical Puzzle :laughga:

gagzus
2 hours ago, MarryTheKnight said:

The original was not scrapped, Interscope simply made her edit it to make it pop accessible her hip delayed the final version we got from April till November and nothing more, Zedd wasn't randomly brought in she started working with him when he was still an independent DJ and got him a record deal just so she could have him produce on her album. 

Zazekina
4 hours ago, Cerny said:

The hair looks photoshopped, in the video she had her hair tied up with a bun and the short bangs, not that Jimmy Neutron, Elvis thing in the OP. 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

TopazBlue

:shocked::unicorn:1989620044.gif

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

Archived