• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

girl you made a mistake making this thread :air:

the gays are not. having. it. with this Donatella slander :rip: 

nono is cancelled :lolly:

GagzDonkeyD

It's gagaz blank space just not as good it was mean to be shallow to be sarcastic :saladga: 

latina twilight
5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Why am I not surprised at y'all not understanding the lyrics :chica: She said multiple times, the song is about Donatella Versace being conceived as so dumb, blonde bimbo with plastic surgery that is "famous for being famous", when she's actually a very talented designer/businesswoman that deeply cares for her friends and family and is a great person all around, but has her humanity stripped from her by the media and general public for lavishing in the riches she earned by working her ass off :chica:

Meryl-Streep-Jennifer-Lopez-cl-j64i-1469

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Girl Under You

It's my least favorite song on ARTPOP. I was so excited for this song bc the title sounds so interesting, italian... I mean we all knew what this song was going to be about, but I was expecting something experimental-ish but still pop, like ARTPOP (the song), and instead we got that mess. Fashion! > Donatella.

phobiafied

Donatella was one of the first songs I loved on ARTPOP, from the first listen. :sweat:

personally, to me it is like a spiritual successor to the song BTW. It's about choosing to own yourself, flaws and all, no matter what people in the world might perceive you to be. It is both clever and fun to listen to in the way it conveys that message, as opposed to BTW which (while I love it) always comes off to me as a bit too preachy.

Thats just my perspective on it and why I've always loved Donatella so much.

I'm gonna go smoke a camel 99 and drink coffee now. :staymad:

YeehawKylie

The song is about being fabulous. It's well written. Just cause she pokes fun at being vapid at the beginning doesn't mean its empty. It's just as fun and meaningful as the songs you stated were. :bye:

yASSsss

stop complaining.It's gotten really tiring :air: 

Btw,I love this song,it makes me feel flawless :whitney: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

21 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

stop complaining.It's gotten really tiring :air: 

Btw,I love this song,it makes me feel flawless :whitney: 

:noparty:

GagaUnderYou

ARTPOP lacked a sense of maturity and responsibility and was suppose to be fun 

Archived