💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

VMAs 2009

POP2

Featured Posts

If you ask any Gaga stan why they first stanned for Gaga there's a good chance it's because they saw her perform at the VMA's in 2009. That performance is most definitely the reason I am such a huge fan of Gaga. There was so much passion and intensity in it... It was iconic, no doubt. So if this made you a stan or if you just really enjoy it, why do you like this performance so much? Because when I show every non-gaga fan this performance they really aren't that impressed. 

HOTNebraskaGuy

Read the first sentence and though

wow, how delusional :saladga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy

Still love u though boo

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Borislshere

There was so much passion she put into this performance. The costume, the vocals, the lights, the props, the choreo, the energy. I have yet to see a performance as amazing as this one. 

I was a huge fan before this performance and then this performance gave me my stan card/little monster name. It made such a huge impact on me because of the flawless vocals she was able to pull, the theatrics and the message came as the cherry on top. The performance described the song's message perfectly. This was the moment that started my little monster phase 2009 through 2013 :giveup:

calmar

I remember that it was a number of factors that got me to like Gaga's oeuvre and professional capabilities. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

GhettoFabulous

I love it cuz

1. Her voice was on point

2. Choreography was on point( and I'm a sucker for choreo)

3. The overall plot of performance if that makes sense

4. The whole blood thing ahhhhhh the feels I get :diane:

Spoiler

I even made of a cover of this performance in particular when I was 11 years old:poot: I deleted that cringefest lol

Spoiler

I was having a I will be famous moment while I was in front of the mirror I remember my brother and his friend laughing at me:poot::madge:

Gypsygaga1

When she was playing that piano....I was done.Her energy and stage presence was incredible:giveup:

Perfect Ilusion

ToxicHot

She left the music industry SHOOK Tp1BuV6.png 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

artpoprebellion

It proved she wasn't afraid to take risks. It stirred up tons of controversy. It was just simply the first performance of hers I saw that truly blew me away and had me coming back to it. Flawless.

One of the most iconic moments in pop music history is hearing the crowd GASP when the blood starts draining down her stomach. Chills. 

YaaaasGaga

Because it totally encapsulated her idea of the "decay of the pop star" thing she was going for at the time, it was such a cool commentary on pop culture, and it was hella gay :laughga:

Robagaga

Tbh this performance is one of the things that convinced me to stan ha. 

The performance was just soooo

tumblr_inline_od99nrZ2Io1sdg6f3_500.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Ashley

I guess it was the fact that I'd never seen anything like this on an award show. She was unique and it intrigued me, I wanted to know everything about her.

Archived