Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is MR mv doing?

Nono

Featured Posts

monketsharona
43 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

17 million views

I hope it'll teach her a lesson... Without fans support she's flopping even harder ^^

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

The saddest truth in this mess is the fact the music video will probably never pass the views of MR audio video :sharon:

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I hope it'll teach her a lesson... Without fans support she's flopping even harder ^^

Omg who would have thought in 2011 that we would start to punish ha like this:toofunny:

punish4punish gagz

monketsharona
Just now, alp0707 said:

I gave it a approximately 60 views.

I think I have done my job

You probably watched it more than all the users of GGD :firega:

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

The saddest truth in this mess is the fact the music video will probably never pass the views of MR audio video :sharon:

:smh:

monketsharona
Just now, Nono said:

Omg who would have thought in 2011 that we would start to punish ha like this:toofunny:

punish4punish gagz

Well unconsciously it is a kind of 'punishment', I mean we all supported PI and it still has regular views on it. This video can definitely pass 100M !

MR video has zero support from anybody...

Bradley
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I mean, I don't hate the video but I can understand why it's less exciting than some of her other videos. I've watched it for like 20 times, but I do want Gaga to understand that visuals are one of the most exciting things about watching her videos so I do hope the third single is less monotonous.

I did cry to the Million Reasons video though, the first time I watched it.

androiduser

sales started dropping dramatically after the video as out .... it is probably just a coincidence, because there was no promo at that time, but the video did absolutely nothing positive for the song

thopekas

I watched it 2times i think, but i watch everyday some of the MR performances ,and i listen to MR audio many times per day.The MV kinda turns me off,its just sad and uninteresting to watch,i try to ignore the fact that MR has a video 

Archived