💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why so slow with the singles?

Nono

Featured Posts

GagaTheExplorer
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

3 months between singles seems normal to me.

only if the singles are successful, if they aren't then you move to the next one :classy:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

the time between singles seems good. Though yeah definitely something is going wrong with the time to make a video (especially for something like MR video...)

I cant believe MR is even a single its really odd to me. Surely Hey Girl which sounds fresh or A-YO would have been better.

Nobody come for MR. She better milk and stretch this single era. It's the track with the most potential and ballads sell albums. Gaga fans are just too used to short single eras because the singles are usually super front-loaded.

BTW, Judas, TEOG, Applause, DWUW, GUY, PI all peaked on their first week on the chart. :toofunny:

Weasel
47 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

only if the singles are successful, if they aren't then you move to the next one :classy:

But then the Joanne era would be done in 2 months max :emma:

I think she's going on a blackout until the Super Bowl, and maybe a new single will come right after. Stop with this "single for Super Bowl" thing, she's not Beyonce, she needs constant promoting for the single to stay popular, and I believe she would choose focusing on the Halftime Show only.

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, Nono said:

Why is gaga so slow with deciding singles and making music videos?

:trollga:?

I just dont get it...

:trollga:

does she gets it?

:oprah:

Melanie Martinez makes one in about a month :sweat: And they're all directed by her with amazing visuals :sweat:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

monketsharona
1 hour ago, BenG said:

Nobody come for MR. She better milk and stretch this single era. It's the track with the most potential and ballads sell albums. Gaga fans are just too used to short single eras because the singles are usually super front-loaded.

BTW, Judas, TEOG, Applause, DWUW, GUY, PI all peaked on their first week on the chart. :toofunny:

MR is done on Itunes, radios and the video is getting horribles views... It would be stronger on the radios, I would say you're right, but mark my word MR has already peaked. 

GagaTheExplorer
3 hours ago, Weasel said:

But then the Joanne era would be done in 2 months max :emma:

:air:

GagaTheExplorer
3 hours ago, BenG said:

Applause debuted at #6 and peaked at #4 :gaycat:

Million Reasons is done btw, let's face it :shrug:

Gaga singles used to be like 2 months space.

We had few vids that were "late" (Telephone, MTN, DWUW, MR :laughga:)

BTW (FEB) - Judas (April) \ TEOG (May) - You and I (August) - Marry the Night (December)

We can check that, if Judas did well, TEOG would have been released in June and it would keep the 2 months chain.

MTN release was a mess because Interscope wanted to release 2 songs (MTN WW but another song in USA)

Applause (August) - DWUW (October) - Mess - G.U.Y. (March)

Perfect Illusion (September) - Million Reasons (November\October 31st actually but yah).

It would make sense to get Single 3 right this month (specially with SuperBowl coming next month) but the whole Million Reasons tragedy ... 

Panchecco

I hope she will at least release 2 more singles (I would like even 3 or 4 but I'm keeping my expectations very low :nails:)

my guess is that she'll release the next one in February after or right before the SB (A-Yo) and one right before summer starts (JW, DIC or AD)

GagaTheExplorer

in a perfect world she would be releasing John Wayne in Feb. (Super Bowl + Grammy Performance + iHeartRadio Music Awards)

Dancin' in Circles in May (Billboard Music Awards + Much Music Awards)

and Angel Down or Diamond Heart as final single in late Aug. (VMA performance + a perfect song for a Grammy Nomination for Song Of The Year)

Spoiler

then I woke up from this fantasy :deadbanana:

Anveeroy
7 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Xtina released that slow ballad You Lost Me about a month after Not Myself flopped. Need I go on?

You forgot Woohoo!  :icega:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

DeanWinchester
Just now, Tanveer Anoy said:

You forgot Woohoo!  :icega:

Who?? :awkney:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived