šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

LittleMichael

I was a fan during TFM era. I think BTW era made me a stan, when Judas video was releasedĀ :whitney:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

It was never a song per say that made me Stan, it was her image and persona, this 'idgaf' attitude mixed with party girl imagery, high fashion, club kids, young and wild portrayal, which was peppered with incredible music.Ā 

that's why it's so hard to embrace this gaga, for me, because it was never solely about the music, it was about the persona...which I guess was just a facade all this time...

Oh god..Ā 

Ā 

Don't think about it like that. First, people can change. Second, people can have different aspects of their personality. I'm sure the 'idgaf' girl is still in there. :)

Tumblr
12 hours ago, Devyn said:

paparazzi. specifically her vma's performance of the song

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Just DanceĀ :sweat:Ā you can say I was hooked right from the start. I remember being in 7th grade or smth and singing LovegameĀ :toofunny:Ā thoĀ the hbo monster ball cemented all my feelings for her:wub:

Benji

I was a fan of Gaga throughout The Fame but it wasn't until I randomly came across the Bad Romance demo before it was a single that I became a stan. It was so weird and interesting that I fell in love.

Ā 

imnotyourbabe10

Went to TMB 1.0 in Jan. 2010...liked her...what an incredible show... but it wasn't until her favorite monster, Alejandro, got a full release that spring/summerĀ that I was freaking hooked. Ā 

So glad I'm not the only other Alejandro stan :diane:...love the love for it in this thread!Ā :hug:

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived