Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

Mary Jane Wayne

I think the fascination started somewhere during the fame era right from the beginning even though I was too young to know what being a stan meant. :lana:

There is no certain song that immediately made me become a stan, but once I heard Alejandro I forever got chained to being a LM :kara:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Joanne

The Fame album -> fan 

Bad Romance -> big fan 

Judas -> stan 

But BR is my fave, I was just too young back then to stan someone

• Haroon featured this topic
Ryusei

Around the TFM era telephone and alejandro hooked me and born this way sealed the deal

Musery

River

Starstruck :neyde:

Don't judge me.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

WildAmerican

Bad Romance. I think it's one of the greatest Gaga songs of all time, and one of best songs to come out this century.

From Just Dance to Paparazzi I was like "uhm very cute", then when I heard Alejandro and Telephone I thought "I really like this girl". But only Born This Way was able to truly hypnotize me:unicorn:  I started appreciating BR right after

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Panchecco

I think Poker Face was the very first song I've heard (at the time I was 12 years old :diane:) and I started being insterested in her but it wasn't until she dropped the Telephone video that I realised how obsessed I was. :sis:

JevyDuty

I became a fan with Just Dance but became a stan with Poker Face and the whole bisexuality thing behind it. So yeah, I've been with her from the start. :firega:

PMKKARDASHiAN

It was never a song per say that made me Stan, it was her image and persona, this 'idgaf' attitude mixed with party girl imagery, high fashion, club kids, young and wild portrayal, which was peppered with incredible music. 

that's why it's so hard to embrace this gaga, for me, because it was never solely about the music, it was about the persona...which I guess was just a facade all this time...

Oh god.. 

Girl Under You

No. I've always loved her music, but it wasn't until I got my first laptop in late 2011 that I became a stan and listened to all of her songs. So I guess Marry the Night bc it's the first video release I experienced as a Little Monster?

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived