Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

Lucas

I became a fan with Bad Romance, then my interest towards Gaga faded but I became a stan with You & I when it was released as a single 

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherlock112

million Reasons MV:derpga:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

hausofcy
5 hours ago, Devyn said:

paparazzi. specifically her vma's performance of the song

That and her V fest version

🇯🇵

Luxe Ford

I stanned her persona before I even liked her music. Poker Face was *everywhere* and I thought it was generic crap for quite some time. Then she started popping up in media on a near-daily basis and I got curious to say the least.

And then I saw her perform Just Dance on a Japanese TV show (that I can't find now) and was just blown away! She had like twenty fake lashes on one of her eyes, Clickwork Orange style, and wore the video screen glasses. Thats when the poison enrered my bloodstream. And now I need a fix every day!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

yASSsss

Paparazzi made me a fan and Monster Ball HBO special turned me into a stan :diane: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I'm a fan since Just Dance (I was 10 :trollga:).

But the The Fame Monster era turned me into a stan!

Spoiler

then Joanne turned me into a fan again... :awkney:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

6 hours ago, Jenina said:

Million Reasons made me stan.  I saw her on carpool karaoke and I fell in love as soon as I heard it kinda late to the party but im here now :) 

I'm late to the party too. It was different for me, though. It started last spring, when I finally realized I like pop music more than I thought I would. Lady Gaga was one of the last artists I explored, but she hit me the hardest. In fact, she hit me so hard, I now place her alongside my favorite band of all time, Faith No More.

So for me, there's no one song. The first ones I discovered were Poker Face, Do What U Want and Applause (probably because they were some of the most popular on Spotify). Once I had heard them a few times I wanted to listen to the rest of her music. I think it was the video for Bad Romance which made me see her in a different light, not just as another Britney Spears or Katy Perry. So I guess Bad Romance is the song which made me a stan. What's strange is that I didn't like it at first. The "rah-rah" chorus was too weird for me. It was her attitude in the video which made me see it in a different light. Now I love it, and even got my teacher colleagues to play it for our students before christmas (we have a teacher band, and I play guitar). :)

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived