question

Do's and Don'ts for SB Halftime Show

JerellM

Featured Posts

Ashley

Being on stage during a performance like that would be stressful to animals, and Gaga would get backlash for it..

My only don't is guitar playing, she needs a lot of improvement. Oh and bringing Elton John as a guest.

do make a bold, political statement, all considering the times we are in as a country, and who she is as an artist

do do do do do

3 points in and ready for more

DeanWinchester

Do's and Dont's for Little Slaysters:

Do: L O W E R your expectations

Dont: meltdown and forget to promote instead

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

RadioIsOurs

Do: choreo, costumes, a spectacle, perform A-yo or John Wayne as new single

Don't: perform MI or PI, do a whole rock shtick ala Prince and Coldplay, be basic, scold Trump

PopThatArt

This is exactly what I've been talking about, Monsters trying to control what Gaga does, acting like they know what's best for her and expecting her to do what she has done before just because at the moment she did it, it became a hit and got attention. All the time, that's all it ever is, wanting her to do what she has done before, especially what she did during the Fame Monster. That was in 2009, move on already. 

And obviously, it's the halftime show, Gaga knows the history of the show because some of her favorite performers have performed at it, I'm talking real performers, real artists she looks up to, not just the mainstream popstars who've recently performed at it. I see her performances being more like those who performed at the show in the 90s, not these fad popstars in the past few years. 

Go see A Star is Born

Delulu Rogers

Do: Theatrics, Choreo, Costumes, Crazyga, sing A-yo and JW

Don't: Sing PI, MR, play guitar, wear anything from the Joanne era or bring Tony or Bey on stage

thopekas
1 hour ago, JerellM said:

Don'ts for Gaga's SB Halftime Show? 

No bland a** PI ponytail or that hair from MR Snl Performance.

That hair from MR snl performance is by far the worst Gaga hair of the whole Joanne era :laughga::saladga:

PLEASE DO: 

1. Wear something sexy like VSFS 2016

2. Add JD, PF, BTW, BR, PI, MR to setlist

3. Serve uniqueness to the SB Halftime

4. Decent choreo and poses

PLEASE DON'T:

1. Wear messy *** wigs

2. Have malfunctions

3. Bring Tony or Beyonce onstage

4. Scream throughout entire set

Archived