question

Why are people getting attacked here?

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

Mary Jane Wayne

I've noticed that anyone who slightly complains about this era gets dragged to pits on GGD. Using the same "you're a fake fan" card to attack people who have a different opinion is not cute. This conclusion is purely based on my observations not any of my personal experiences. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

There's nothing I loathe more than this endless cycle of complaining about gaga, complaining about the complaining, and then complaining about that complaining

Kim-Kardashian-yawn-gif-bored.gif

LaLuna

Welcome to GGD my friend :classy:

But it gets annoying when the same thread is made over and over again about how this era is boring, basic, etc. It's always the same complaints and it's getting really old. Personally, if I don't enjoy an artist's work, I just listen to someone else, I don't go on fan forums to complain about it. 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

There's nothing I loathe more than this endless cycle of complaining about gaga, complaining about the complaining, and then complaining about that complaining

Yea cuz we have to love everything Gaga does to be real fans. :sure:

Stephen
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Do u know how many times I've read this exact sentence :sharon: I've been here for 6 years. The lil complainers and the lil ass kissers will never agree.

BornSimon

Cos those people have complained for years. It's BORING. Move on, leave, get a hobby. It's a popstar, it's ok to let go.

Regina George
Just now, Steve Nasty said:

Do u know how many times I've read this exact sentence :sharon: I've been here for 6 years. The lil complainers and the lil ass kissers will never agree.

Girl, y'all have to learn the the difference between complaining and having an opinion. If I or anyone else say: ''I don't like this'' it's opinion, not complain. 

Mary Jane Wayne
7 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

It's basically a never ending cycle 

Jenina

I think it's just people feeling super overprotective over Gaga.  Whenever someone attacks someone you love, you obviously feel a need to protect and defend them.  I guess it's the same when it comes to Gaga, they feel the person they admire is being attacked.  We don't have to like everything someone does, but that also means not everyone has to like other opinions.   It's unfortunate and the draggings probably won't stop happening so the best thing to do is just not engage in arguments with those people it's not worth it :/ The amount of threads on the same topic also contributes when you see the negativity all the time it gets annoying

cool

pedrohemg

Because some people follow the Bible of Gaga that says: "Accept everything that comes from Gaga. Her existence is all we need. We should be grateful for anything she offers us and most important, don't ever complain about anything."

Mary Jane Wayne
2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I think it's just people feeling super overprotective over Gaga.  Whenever someone attacks someone you love, you obviously feel a need to protect and defend them.  I guess it's the same when it comes to Gaga, they feel the person they admire is being attacked.  We don't have to like everything someone does, but that also means not everyone has to like other opinions.   It's unfortunate and the draggings probably won't stop happening so the best thing to do is just not engage in arguments with those people it's not worth it :/

I can see your point but you forget that this site is called GAGA DAILY which consists of monsters so the chances of someone actually attacking Gaga on here are really low. It's usually just people giving their opinions. These people here are not chained to approving of everything she does. But if it was a random forum like atrl for example, that would be a whole another story. I would get defensive and overprotective too 

Mister Gaga

They probably think that being a fan is praising everything she does and applaude her blindly. Let them complain.

Jenina
Just now, Mary Jane Wayne said:

I can see your point but you forget that this site is called GAGA DAILY which consists of monsters so the chances of someone actually attacking Gaga on here are really low. It's usually just people giving their opinions. These people here are not chained to approving of everything she does. But if it was a random forum like atrl for example, that would be a whole another story. I would get defensive and overprotective too 

What I mean is the comments may seem to be a sort of attack to some.  For example, I spoke to someone regarding the MR MV and I said a comment which was not even close to being an attack and they said I was being negative towards Gaga and a bunch of other things that were blown out of proportion.  Everyone comprehends a statement in their own way and when you love someone so much the littlest thing can trigger you sometimes.  I think we have all interpreted something that was meant to be harmless in a different manner and I think that could be part of the reason for the attacks.

cool

PartySick
23 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Nah, but you should show her respect at least :sweat:

Spoiler

Not saying that you don't, just speaking generally :ph34r:

Nothing grinds my gears as much as reading rants written by "fans" about how Gaga's lost something or her new music is trash or boring or whatever. Like, you're free to dislike it and to share that opinion but say so in a constructive and respectful way :saladga: She's not some product to be sold and it's not right to insult her when she puts out music, videos, etc that aren't your taste.

PaperIz

The problem is not that people complain, it's that they only complain and attack, disrespect, belittle, and demean Gaga. It's absolutely negative all the time and real fans don't treat their pop stars that way.

Archived