Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga's concert in Las Vegas

IcePrincess

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
Just now, ThattGuy said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU!!! And thank you for your Christmas posts! You are the best❤❤❤

Aww thanks ! Glad you like the Christmas event! :D 

I wish I could have bootlegged this show. We need someone who is a dedicated taper to tape these precious shows. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ThattGuy
6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Aww thanks ! Glad you like the Christmas event! :D 

I wish I could have bootlegged this show. We need someone who is a dedicated taper to tape these precious shows. 

I AGREE. I was tempted to pay to go to this show just to film it beginning to end. For the people. Why do a show like this without filming? I've filmed every Gaga show I've been to from start to finish. Some people say "put the camera down and enjoy the moment". I film because I am enjoying the moment, and want to cherish it forever.

Earthling

I'm living for the look she wore singing New York New York, with the sparkling gown and headdress :giveup:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Earthling
3 minutes ago, ThattGuy said:

I AGREE. I was tempted to pay to go to this show just to film it beginning to end. For the people. Why do a show like this without filming? I've filmed every Gaga show I've been to from start to finish. Some people say "put the camera down and enjoy the moment". I film because I am enjoying the moment, and want to cherish it forever.

I remember hearing that filming was strictly prohibited at the Vegas show :toofunny:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, ThattGuy said:

This post just inspired me to write a thread. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, Earthling said:

I remember hearing that filming was strictly prohibited at the Vegas show :toofunny:

FILMING... yes.... :scar:

8 minutes ago, ThattGuy said:

I get your point, but how can you enjoy the moment tho? I mean, I know I can't say I enjoyed a concert if I didn't loose like 50kg in sweat, got muscles pain from dancing and lost my voice for easily half a week because of the singing. Maybe I'm a little bit much, but if you want to get good footage, you have to be quiet the whole time, and stand still. There is many people already filming, let them waste their money, and watch the show on YT later, and enjoy! Dance with monsters, let loose :hug:(If it was a small band I would understand, but it's Gaga, there is ALWAYS going to be people filming!)

ANYWAY, as for the setlist, LIAP was the last song? It's an awfully short live for that price :toofunny:

ThattGuy
7 minutes ago, Earthling said:

ALL of my Gaga ticket stubs say: "NO CAMERA/VIDEO/REC". If I knew how to post a pic here, I would. I filmed every show from the front. No one ever stopped me. Only thanked me afterwards for it.

Evan Peters
3 minutes ago, L E O said:

I get your point, but how can you enjoy the moment tho? I mean, I know I can't say I enjoyed a concert if I didn't loose like 50kg in sweat, got muscles pain from dancing and lost my voice for easily half a week because of the singing. Maybe I'm a little bit much, but if you want to get good footage, you have to be quiet the whole time, and stand still. There is many people already filming, let them waste their money, and watch the show on YT later, and enjoy! Dance with monsters, let loose :hug:(If it was a small band I would understand, but it's Gaga, there is ALWAYS going to be people filming!)

ANYWAY, as for the setlist, LIAP was the last song? It's an awfully short live for that price :toofunny:

Some people just don't like to dance and jump around obnoxiously at concerts lol

emma roberts is an abuser

2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

Some people just don't like to dance and jump around obnoxiously at concerts lol

I get that, but paying that much to stand (IF you have G.A. ticket I mean, if you are seated it's harder to dance, and you are not blocking anybody's view with your camera, so yeah) and film is a bit pointless to me. But again, I'm not judging, that's MY experience, everybody has their own!

ThattGuy
14 minutes ago, L E O said:

I enjoy the moment and control my excitement, even tho I wanna lose my shxt! Yes, many people are filming, but not many from start to finish from their own POV. It is a bit of a sacrifice when she's in your face, & you're looking at a screen half the time. But looking at a screen & capturing memories is better than forgetting half of it, and have no documentation of anything. For me, the ticket price includes you to be able to film, and hang out to see if she stops for her fans. And she usually does. And no one has ever complained about capturing memories😊

Archived