💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unreleased hits!

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

What unreleased gaga songs do you think would have surely become hits.

I think Nothing On But The Radio; FreakShow and Big Girl Now if released could have easily become hits :music:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

Red Flame if it were completely finished and released in 2012 (specifically around July/August). 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

London GUY

I can't find freak show anywhere online can someone pm it to me please :hug:

REPLAY

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Nothing On But The Radio is the only one I see getting some success 

I don't know if you'll be able to find Freak Show and Big Girl Now on the internet but those songs are extremely catchy!

Maleficent

IDK... Nothing On But The Radio seems a little basic coming for Gaga... Out of Control or Reloaded is something that seems a little more inline with her work and image at the time. Of course, Reloaded would have garnered a lot of unwanted attention due to Prince's When Doves Cry comparison.

I think Out of Control & Nothing on (But the Radio) are the most known unreleaseds at general.

I'll never accept the fact we do not own the real full version of Out of Control tho :laughga:

Reloaded is also a bop, Fashion could have been a good stand-alone single back in 2009...

I think that sadly, most of the demos\unreleaseds sound kinda "dated" (Like u can hear all of the stuff and say "it's from 2007\2008" or "2009\2010")

takemetovenus

Nothing On (But The Radio) easily.

Anybody have the link for Red Flame btw :giveup:

Archived