Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

If Gaga had full control over ARTPOP...

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

What songs do you guys think she would have had on ARTPOP that we know of that weren't on ARTPOP and what songs would still be on there (or replaced with the songs)

E.G.

Jewels N' Drugs - Ratchet

Dope - I Wanna Be With You (I love Dope it's my fav)

This isn't a hate thread

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

androiduser

I know I will get hate for this, but if she had had full control over the record, she still would have found somebody to blame for something that went wrong 

London GUY

I think Aura (demo) Venus, ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, MJH and maybe MANiCURE or Sexxx Dreams.

The ARTPOP Gaga wanted isn't even recognisable from what we got 

REPLAY

Sizzily

The sound quality might have been better. Maybe more powerful/less reworked vocals, kinda like Joanne. Concepts coming to fruition.

One Banned Boi

LGHunter
9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I know I will get hate for this, but if she had had full control over the record, she still would have found somebody to blame for something that went wrong 

Spill :reductive:

Tea, Gaga and her team talked about it a few times, her guitarist even said that it was his favourite song "from her new album".

Impostor

I love that you need to warn us this isn't a hate thread, due to the current situation :green:

The Child

We would have got Sire, Princess Die, TEA, Temple and all :madge:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ProdigyARTPOP

The album would be more R&B/Rap influenced, because if you guys remember during 2012 she was working with Kendrick and DJWS a lot more, and she was also going to be collaborating with Azaelia Banks and Beyoncé? During that time we got "Cake".

ItsTommyBitch

We would've gotten TEA, Temple, and Onion Girl I think.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Blahwhatever22

The album would have had A more raw and organic sound, More live instruments and less EDM. Most of the performances here manage to capture that sound before the release.

latest?cb=20131217185312

The Child
5 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

The album would be more R&B/Rap influenced, because if you guys remember during 2012 she was working with Kendrick and DJWS a lot more, and she was also going to be collaborating with Azaelia Banks and Beyoncé? During that time we got "Cake".

A R&B/Rap influenced ARTPOP would have had so much more success than the EDM ARTPOP we got.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

HOTNebraskaGuy

She would've put every song on there or at least have her ACT 2

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

A R&B/Rap influenced ARTPOP would have had so much more success than the EDM ARTPOP we got.

I remember reading somewhere she said it was going to be a K-pop EDM Rap/R&B infused album

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The Child
5 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I remember reading somewhere she said it was going to be a K-pop EDM Rap/R&B infused album

Would have totally fit the psychedelic fashion style for that era and the visuals would have been so great :giveup:

This sounds so experimental and not boring at all unlike another album :sure:

Archived