💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga has promised not to make viewers go goo goo at the Super Bowl

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

good, I ain't here for a Janet sized backlash. She can easy wear a leotard that doesn't ride too high with a tear away skirt, maybe a jacket or two throughout. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
17 minutes ago, gagzus said:

If she ain't gonna try and make a more organised longer version of her VMAs 2013 performance I ain't gonna like it tbh, appeal to your fans like everyone else has 

But she needs to appeal to her NEW FANS 1!1!1!1!1!

donutellha

brandon got ha

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Whispering
4 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

But the majority of the SB audience is straight males and we all know all they want to do in life is see naked chicks :/

46 per cent of the viewers are female....and for the halftime show it might be even higher than 46 per cent! :) 

Haroon

She can do covered up just as well as she can do not covered up so I'm not worried or anything after reading this :laughga: If anything it just makes me so excited that things are underway and there's so much going into it :excited2: Gaga will blow you away (again) NFL, don't you worry and just you wait :queenga: 

Whispering
4 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Is this Saudi Arabia or America? Show your ass and nipples I thought this country was about freedom. Plus, everybody saw a nipple before, why is it so taboo in the western world but erbody see each other naked all the time in other cultures. All bullshitt and I'm kinda disappointed in Gaga for being so politically correct

When artists agree to do the Super Bowl, they agree to follow certain very specific guidelines. The game is on one of the major networks, during prime time hours, so they answer to the FCC, which sets guidelines concerning nudity. 

This isn't about being politically correct, it is about respecting the contract that you agree to when you commit to do the show. 

If an artist wants to go naked or something else of that nature, there are other outlets for that type of performance...but the Super Bowl is not that time. 

Blackwillow
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why would she? :neyde: No one so far, except Janet and MIA ofc, has :neyde:

From monsters sis... u should know better :sharon:

5 hours ago, ViktorMonster said:

when did she say shes not being paid and if true why ?

I hadn't heard that, either. But, a while back, the NFL started making noises about how they didn't want to pay the performers -- they wanted to be paid, since it was such awesome promo. :roll: Unbelievable greed. What ended up happening, AFAICT, is that Pepsi stepped in, paid the NFL, and also paid the artists, so now it's the "Pepsi Halftime Show". I can't see them not paying Gaga.

YeehawKylie

Gaga has never had a wardrobe malfunction on any televised performance. Why the worry? 

And griss at her jean shorts having to be covered...really?? 

6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Is anyone else still pissed that Justin got away with it and still has somewhat of a career (making soundtracks to kids films) whist Janet went incognito after the event and it wasn't even her fault? :neyde:

It's the main reason I never liked him. 

PartySick
6 hours ago, Ooolong said:

"So to be safe, Gaga's style team will tape the 30-year-old into her outfit(S) just to be sure no private parts slip out."

Does this mean we can expect costume changes :gaycat:

"But her style team is already working on rehearsals for costume changes to get it right."

:green:

I'm so hyped for this :giveup:

🖤

Archived