💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

The SB Wont Be Boring Because NFL Wont Let It!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ive seen so many people freaking out worried shes gonna be all Joanne the whole time playing a guitar the whole time (in which she kinda sucks btw, shes not a good guitar player)

Anyway, first of all, Lady Gaga isnt stupid... she wouldnt waste an oppurtunity like this to do the kinds of performances she could do at bars. Over 110 Million ppl tune into the show and its the biggest music show of the year. Shes gonna give it her all

Secondly, even if our trust in Gaga is misplaced and she actually was crazy enough to put on a boring simple performance for 12 minutes... Do you really think theyd let her?

The NFL and in partnership with Pepsi pay a large and significant part of the costs and are involved in production and because its such a big deal no doubt they will have much control and have to approve everything

So even if Gaga was just gonna sit singing ballads for 12 minutes in a stool with a guitar, theres no way the NFL would let her. So yall can relax :) 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky

Thank you for reminding them! The NFL's creative team has just as much of a say as Gaga in what is done and they've been doing this for years now. They know how to execute it properly!

6 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Have you seen coldplay this year?  :ladyhaha:

Coldplay wasn't boring :wtf: 

JR Gg

Well, compared to previous performances, I must say Coldplay is not as exciting. It was almost like BeyXBruno ft. Coldplay.:poot:

Yo GagaGaga
2 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Thank you for reminding them! The NFL's creative team has just as much of a say as Gaga in what is done and they've been doing this for years now. They know how to execute it properly!

:trollga: compared to every other half time show, it was pretty bland

Smarticle

I'll still keep my expectations low, just in case.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Well, compared to previous performances, I must say Coldplay is not as exciting. It was almost like BeyXBruno ft. Coldplay.:poot:

I wasn't even that impressed with Beyonce and Bruno, it was basically Formation+Uptown Funk ft. Broad Daylight+Disappointment 

JR Gg
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

I wasn't even that impressed with Beyonce and Bruno, it was basically Formation+Uptown Funk ft. Broad Daylight+Disappointment 

Even the left shark was more talk-worthy. :emma:

DeanWinchester
17 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

giphy.gif

was going to shitpost with this. wasn't disappointed :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ArtPLAUSE

Yeah tbh I am really not scared about the SB. She has enough hits to stand on her own, without having to rely too much on guests, + obviously she won't spend more than 3/4 minutes (5 at most) on songs from Joanne, much like any other performer. Even Katy Perry spent only a few minutes on prism, and she performed massive hits such as Roar and DH.

I'm sure it's gonna be at least good. Of course, I hope for it to be great, but for that we're gonna have to wait and see.

Delusional Aura
34 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I'll still keep my expectations low, just in case.

How did that turn out when we got the MR mv? :saladga:. I'm literally fearing that the media is gonna name it one of the worst superbowl halftime show ever (impossible for that to happen though but that's how paranoid I am) . Whoever thought we would be in a position where we would doubt gaga's ability to perform :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

46 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Well it bored me

Archived