💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She needs to bring back the TFga for the SB

bayonse

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

People need to have more faith in her. She knows what she's doing, and it's going to be a great show. 

There are going to be visuals, there's going to be amazing choreo, spectacular singing, etc. etc. She knows how to put on a fabulous show, and she's not just going to waste this opportunity to just sit on a stool and sing 'Joanne'. 

But are you expecting something like Bruce Springsteen's or Prince's? Because I would also be pretty disappointed if it is. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
11 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

But are you expecting something like Bruce Springsteen's or Prince's? Because I would also be pretty disappointed if it is. 

What am I expecting? I'm not so sure. With Gaga, you have to learn to expect the unexpected, I mean, if you had told me 6 months ago that for LG5 we'd be getting a country-influenced album, then I would have told you that you're crazy. 

But that's also why I love her, it's because of that unpredictability. So, I don't know what I'm expecting or what I should expect, all I know is that it's going to be great show regardless.

🃏🖤👹

Gardevoir
16 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

But eww if she actually does this exactly for the Super Bowl... :awkney:

ewww if she delivers something exactly like in the op. :awkney:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

JupiterDrive
44 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

So kinda like what you did? :oprah:

all i did was pasting a random performance from the fame monster and joanne while joanne has the one good vsfs, tfm has well... the whole era

JupiterDrive
39 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well if she doesnt, then NFL does and they wont let her do some acoustic snoozefest :air:

exactly, NFL literally does the whole thing gaga is just there as the main puppet who tells them what she will sing

and im fine with that

Sylvanas

I can't wait for the 5th so I can enjoy the show and then come here and enjoy the meltdowns!

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

i just watched beyonce and katy's halftime show,  i almost fell sleep i was so bored.I gave it another try and watched the coldplay one and i thought it was way better. do u guys expect her to do like the pop girls and pull out those corny tacky routines ? how shes gonna mix her new persona with her old music? im confused

MaryJaneHolland
16 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

exactly, NFL literally does the whole thing gaga is just there as the main puppet who tells them what she will sing

and im fine with that

not really a puppet :lana: she's the main performer

Just now, Sylvanas said:

I can't wait for the 5th so I can enjoy the show and then come here and enjoy the meltdowns!

what's the point of the "i'll enjoy the meltdowns" comments? :awkney:

ShockPop

Her past is behind her.

She cannot "go back".

It's like asking you to go back to being a sperm shooting out of your dad's peen.

HauntingHollow
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

And tell me, are you ever going back to who you were in 2009?

i do ! and i love it because i had qualities back then that were great but i kind of lost em :/ so i always try to bring the best of my past selves to present :whitney: 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

She knows exactly what she's doing and the responsability that's laying on her back, but we should be sure that this time around she won't rely on props and Haus creations as (or as much as) in the TF/TFM/BTW days, it's gonna be pretty much her, the band, the dancers, lights and if we're lucky pyro and projections. But we should remember that she still has huge stage presence, charisma and vocals, for sure she's gonna get us entertained either way! 

Monsterish

She needs to bring back all the Eras and give the best of them in less than 15 minutes :reductive: 

I trust her :sure: 

If only Gaga were a genie to make wishes to... she's a wild horse and kicks off people who try to tame her. Go back and record her earlier shows if you enjoy them, cherish what you got there, because there's no going back. Otherwise, you'll set yourself up for a fall. Accept what you get now or walk, life is too short to expect someone to be who they were six years ago. Try it yourself, like trying shoes that fit you when you were a child.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Archived