Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

NY Post trashes DIC

yxi

Featured Posts

gagzus

Well for one it ain't dancehall it's funk with a tinge of reggae influences but anyways...

It's one of the tracks that reminds me of her peak era music and it ain't as if the NYP has had a good word to say about Gaga's music after it stopped being trendy to like her

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Loooooooolll TF 

tumblr_inline_nrgkvp53FG1tvr5fx_500.gif

they said this about DIC "A poor dancehall knockoff" wich perfectly describes "Cool Girl" and yet they put it on the best tracks of the year.....:madge:

Supersonic

It's the worst song on the album but definitely not one of the worst of the year. The disappointment that was Blonde by Frank Ocean should have filled the list from top to bottom, next to the discography of the Chainsmokers.

gagzus
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

they said this about DIC "A poor dancehall knockoff" wich perfectly describes "Cool Girl" and yet they put it on the best tracks of the year.....

Cool Girl is NOT dancehall in any way shape or form 💀💀 it's literally House and Electropop

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

It's the worst song on the album but definitely not one of the worst of the year. The disappointment that was Blonde by Frank Ocean should have filled the list from top to bottom, next to the discography of the Chainsmokers.

:madge:

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Cool Girl is NOT dancehall in any way shape or form 💀💀 it's literally House and Electropop

but it is still a poor lackluster song

The same outlet that reviewed Joanne with 1.5 stars?

Forgive me if I never take their trash taste seriously ever again

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Sorcerer

1. Joanne was never a disappointment as a follow-up after ARTPOP. :fthis:

2. Dancin' In Circles, while I consider it as the weakest in the album, must never be included in the worst of 2016.

Ryusei

lol when the album came out everyone was hyping DIC and now all of a sudden most people are making it out to be bad. 

Musery

monsterdino
18 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

lol when the album came out everyone was hyping DIC and now all of a sudden most people are making it out to be bad. 

it's like ARTPOP all over again

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

speaking of worst song on Joanne, that's the snoozefest itself, Grigio Girls :bye:

fixed :trollga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived