Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga recorded "70-100 songs" for new album 'ARTPOP'

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

QueenGaga
9 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Fashion! is an underrated gem. I agree with the rest tho 

I knew Fashion! stans were coming for me. I still prefer the demo version more :trollga:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGaga
2 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

I will remain pressed until ARTPOP Volume II is leaked.

FixedT. Because Gaga ain't never gonna release it :trollga:

Gagadonna
Just now, QueenGaga said:

I knew Fashion! stans were coming for me. I still prefer the demo version more :trollga:

The demo version a.k.a a mash-up of Get Lucky and a demo we never fully heard :poot:

QueenGaga
Just now, Gagadonna said:

The demo version a.k.a a mash-up of Get Lucky and a demo we never fully heard :poot:

And never will. :toofunny:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, redhoodieslime said:

Brooklyn Nights was competing with J&D

No, it was competing with MJH. :sweat:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

I just remember some article talking about Gaga saying it, I don't know exactly 

She said that on a radio interview I think. 

YeehawKylie

The real tea is that J&D is miles better than its competitor, Red Flame. Doesn't mean its anywhere close to her best though. 

I think she said somewhere that Brooklyn Nights didn't make the final cut cuz she wanted to spend more time working on it, so MJH made the cut instead for track 12 ( amen )

It's quite funny to imagine all the songs but mostly they just didn't really end up anywhere "finished". The songs for "act 2" were much likely early demos\not finished stuff too if we think about it. She said she wanted to work on Brooklyn Nights. It's more likely Temple + Brooklyn Nights (songs that were "announced" as part of the final cut for the album) were songs that she didn't like the "final" result and was still working on trying to make it sound good (the same woman said she finds flaws even on TEOG so.....). (I guess the only song I'd say that was finished and scrapped then  (that we know of) is TEA since it was "old" compared to the songs recorded in 2013).

I think Brooklyn Nights leak is...like...not bad but...still not good (??) and it was kinda frustrating since the song was also hyped (just like TEA. Imagine if TEA leaked and the song is some kind of red flame meltdown) and it's just not good as many other songs... but that's just life:trollga:

anyway still wanting all these songs :staymad:

ChicaSkas
On 12/30/2016 at 4:53 AM, redhoodieslime said:

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a507036/lady-gaga-recorded-70-100-songs-for-new-album-ARTPOP/#~p60uI2LiNync10

Lets not forget that ARTPOP could've had 100 songs on it and Applause could've never been released :giveup:

Add this to the suspected 80 from Island Def Jam and the 30 from Team Love Child... ahh all the unreleased goodness the Germanotta Estate owns :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived