Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

If Million Reasons was by another artist...

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Anderson123

No. I really liked the song when it came out but I rarely listen to it now. I just don't enjoy it anymore, I have to be in the mood for it. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the songs suits Gaga's voice in a way that I would not imagine possible with the artists mentioned in the OP, but if Adele, Kelly or even Xtina would sing it, I imagine I would listen to it.

I mean Gaga sings the song sooooo well :wub:

NIghtmareElm

No because they don't have the theatrical vocals.  It would be boring.  Gaga's vocals is what carries that song.

it would only work for singers who have soulful vocals... Adele and Pink would be ok i guess but definitely not with the other pop girls. this is my personal taste but in terms of charts, who knows anything is possible.

Tokyo Rose

Not with that nonsensical chorus: "Lord show me the way to cut through all his worn out leather".

How can a song try so hard to be profound, and still be so meaningless and shallow?

VasilisVas

No. This song is overrated in this cult site despite the fact that it's the most boring song Gaga has ever released in her entire career. 

And for those saying only Adele would be able to pull it off, my answer to that is no. Even her songs have more substance that Million Reasons, and I'm not even a huge fan of Adele's music. 

Economy

Adele maybe

Everyone else would sound sub-par vocally trying to do this song tbh so for most artists no :nails: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived