Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne Vibes @ the Joanne Ball

holy scheisse

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

So we all know by now that Joanne is about Possibilities & the truth is in the pink hat. Joanne's Balls... Get ready for the Joanne Ball Tour, 2013

If you haven't noticed Joanne is much more stripped down than any previous gaga album. The vibe is not anything similar to the girl walking the Glitterway at the Monster Ball Tour years back or even the ARTPOP raver. Yet all of Gaga's memorable past singles have basically been electronic dance pop songs. a sound truly inconsistent with her new personality and album. since she is now an indie artist i think its about time she does a tour showcasing this side of her that's been around all along.

Imagine, a tour that features live performances of:

Summerboy
The Fame
Speechless
Teeth
Bad Romance (a rock rendition)
Highway Unicorn
You & I
The Edge of Glory
Born This Way (Country Road)
MANiCURE

+ the Joanne Tracklist

etc. This sound, the sound that's always been in her which teetered on the genres of rock/joanne. Instead of playing poker face, just dance , telephone, all those songs we've heard live 9,000 times, she brings out her past discography in a way where it can match Joanne Vibes.

What do you think? How would you feel? It would be a true Indie expedition in my opinion and i would like it

I'm not opposed to it but not really for the actual major Joanne tour. I think even though many hardcore fans would possibly love it, she still needs to cater at least a bit to the casual fans that will be attending. The atmosphere overall would suffer imo if the majority of the audience was bored listening to songs they don't really know.

Cailleach

I would love to hear those songs live but just because they aren't singles or hits doesn't mean they fit Joanne's theme, they are still electro pop songs and that would clash with Joanne's  stripped down new sound

But I still want this to happen at the Joanne ball :hor: I want to happen so much but think realistically, would she do this 

That's not very born this way of you

KleinGa

The GP would not be here for it. They legit would be so confused when they show up and hear NOTHING that they know. The show will lose traction as it goes along. And she will have to return to Dive Bars and well FlopGa will make ha return. 

Spoiler

Personally, Im not here for it either. 

atemybrain

Most of us want hits performed at the Joanne Tour. It wouldn't be as fun or really a Gaga concert at all without them. 

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

I would love to hear those songs live but just because they aren't singles or hits doesn't mean they fit Joanne's theme, they are still electro pop songs and that would clash with Joanne's  stripped down new sound

But I still want this to happen at the Joanne ball :hor: I want to happen so much but think realistically, would she do this 

Realistically I KNOW she won't but i WISh she would :diane: if only Joanne had big hits to keep the GP appeased, because Bad Romance, you & I, teog and born this way were all hits too and that would be a good amount of familiarity for them!

1 hour ago, holyscheisse said:

Bad Romance (a rock rendition)

I need. Just that ! 

So, i love this idea to...Re-think the songs to correspond with Joanne's Style ! 

holy scheisse
4 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

Summerboy is rock? 

No but it's guitar driven and funky and I think would fit well alongside songs like Ayo and just another day ! 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived