Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I really think she should do disco

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, Aluminum said:

so there's the 2014-early 2015 disco album that we will probably never hear.

Dont worry its all gonna be In the Joanne Monster EP. If not then ya'know....hackers :trollga:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga

Yes! It's probably the only genre left that I really want to see her do. I think it would be magical. An entire album of Giorgio Moroder/Nile Rodgers type 70s/80s disco with progressive modern elements (her own sort of COADF), would be incredible, and the stuff my dreams are made of.

I Want Your Love left me wanting so much more from her, and I hope her friendship with Nile really leads to something more tangible.

xoxo cupcakke

I mean... if you're complaining about chart success, disco's not the answer. It is far from it. Also, define disco

Guest ARTPOPSlays
3 hours ago, Aluminum said:

She already had a disco album. The original LG5 album was disco. Gaga did say that Joanne took her the last 8 (or 6?) months of 2015 to make Joanne, so there's the 2014-early 2015 disco album that we will probably never hear.

Don't even 

you-have-to-stop.gif

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, CowSiss said:

I mean... if you're complaining about chart success, disco's not the answer. It is far from it. Also, define disco

I don't really care for chart success tbh. And by disco I mean like IWYL, Disco Heaven, whatever it means for her to do disco. 

RainingOnMe
51 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Don't even 

you-have-to-stop.gif

um, Gaga and Nile were making disco tracks for LG5 before Joanne became a thing. This is confirmed, so no need to be rude. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, Aluminum said:

um, Gaga and Nile were making disco tracks for LG5 before Joanne became a thing. This is confirmed, so no need to be rude. 

I meant that sarcasticlu not in a rude way :hug:Let's just pretend that didn't happen 😂 Any way, hopfully they release something together besides IWYL

LizaMontero
On 12/29/2016 at 7:41 AM, Aluminum said:

She already had a disco album. The original LG5 album was disco. Gaga did say that Joanne took her the last 8 (or 6?) months of 2015 to make Joanne, so there's the 2014-early 2015 disco album that we will probably never hear.

Maybe she's reserving it for the right time (after the cleansing era aka Joanne).:oprah:

Edonis

I don't see why she wouldn't. She loves the genre, it's extremely broad and thus allows inclusion for a ton of experimental elements, and it bops HARD. 

I would literally rip my wig off and throw it into a wormhole if she releases an album influenced by disco :giveup:

Irrelevant
9 minutes ago, LizaMontero said:

Maybe she's reserving it for the right time (after the cleansing era aka Joanne).:oprah:

Surprise realease at the SB?

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived