Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Nick Grimshaw shares the secrets of interviewing Lady Gaga

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

How big of an event is it when you have someone as famous as Lady Gaga in the studio?

There is a lot going on before someone like Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian or Adele come in. They have a serious amount of people who come in with them. They have a security guard come in the day before and they check the exits, see where they'll be walking, how many people they'll have to talk to, what's the lighting like. Kim Kardashian had a lighting person to check the angles of the camera and the lighting, which is weird she is one of the most beautiful guests we've ever had on. You'll look alright, love.

There's a furore of planning but it doesn't really affect me. The team get more stressed out because they have a million questions and emails to deal with. When Lady Gaga has come in before she's with security guards, she's walked here so there's hundreds of fans chasing her, but this time she'd not been to bed. I remember being in the cab to work and I was on Snapchat and I saw Gaga was still up but it was 5:30. We go on air at 6:30 and she was still up drinking champagne. She arrived an hour later and she's pretty cool. She's not diva-y at all considering how big a performer she is. She talks to everyone the same, she's pretty safe. I love her.

Read the full article here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1PzkQ2k6CckJmmD4f4Sflv2/nick-grimshaw-shares-the-secrets-of-interviewing-lady-gaga-matty-healy-and-jake-gyllenhaal?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_radio_1&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

thierryrreiht
11 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Kim Kardashian had a lighting person to check the angles of the camera and the lighting

giphy.gif

PunkTheFunk
15 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

she's pretty safe.

Until she releases her guard dogs on you

tumblr_inline_o9o6txCHqY1r2rb9v_500.gif

Ooolong
14 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

giphy.gif

You're gonna get pressedT 'cause a girl likes good lighting? A girl just wants to look good, damn :madge:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Free My Mind
23 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

why don't you play her music then 

his music is playlisted for him haha

like the rest of radio 1 djs

Americano
1 hour ago, Free My Mind said:

his music is playlisted for him haha

like the rest of radio 1 djs

time for him to be a whistleblower and stop the INJUSTICE 

Archived