Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga sings A-yo, JW, PI in Spanish

Decodekid

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm so sad I only understand bits and pieces :omg:

Don't worry, Spanish from Spain can be really hard to understand even for native speakers (I'm from Latinamerica).

underneath the pine

Decodekid
24 minutes ago, Jorget said:

Don't worry, Spanish from Spain can be really hard to understand even for native speakers (I'm from Latinamerica).

But I'm from Latin America :air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

But I'm from Latin America :air:

Well I dunno :deadbanana: I have a hard time trying to understand what people from Chile, Spain and Puerto Rico say sometimes. It's even worse when you're trying to learn Spanish and you're not used it.

underneath the pine

calmar
1 hour ago, Jorget said:

I need subtitles (even if they're just in Spanish) so I can laugh with everyone else

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

38 minutes ago, calmar said:

I need subtitles (even if they're just in Spanish) so I can laugh with everyone else

I know that feel :tongue:

It's the same for me with French.. Like I know how to speak it, write it and I get what I read but I never understand what they say, they speak so goddamn fast. :chica:

underneath the pine

calmar
38 minutes ago, Jorget said:

I know that feel :tongue:

It's the same for me with French.. Like I know how to speak it, write it and I get what I read but I never understand what they say, they speak so goddamn fast. :chica:

I get most of what people say in French unless they start getting too deep into slang. Then I'm totally lost. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Decodekid
1 hour ago, calmar said:

ill add them in the next one :lolly:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived