💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So scared of Super Bowl

Nono

Featured Posts

I will be so scared to watch the perfomance cuz many things are depending on it. I dont want our queen to do worse than Bey, madge :wtf: or even Katy. Super Bowl is to be or not to be at this point... Just imagine meltdowns if she sings ha biggest hits just on piano and does lil dancing and fireworks..... :eww:

but on the bright side she can surprise us, and give a good perfomance but I became scared of her surprises tbh... sometimes Im having my hopes so high and when she does something unexpected its like my best friend punched me in my head :rip:

dont know with Gagz anymore, one day she slays and Im like bald and second day shes soo :awkney: she snatches herself ?¿

I dont trust ha team, tbh I dont know if they can help ha prepare and everything :madge:

:crossed:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

the only thing that scares me are pre-recorded background vocals, I don't want anything to even hint to the fact that she might not be 100% live

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

Just imagine meltdowns if she sings ha biggest hits just on piano

i guess she's not that stupid :poot:

HausOfMiklaus

When has she recently been messy? All of her Joanne era performances have been consistently of quality bar one or two, and the rest are compelling and strong. There's no reason to be worried. Gaga knows this is a big deal. Imagine the first time you saw her on concert, the Monster Ball production, the castle set for Born This Way, the energy of artRave. She'll deliver.

JustAnotherDay

I'm more worried about the fan meltdowns if she doesn't become exactly like 2009ga tbh :nails:

was NickARTPOP

chromaticainmyhead

I trust Gaga 100% when it comes to a single performance she's planned months ahead. 
Just look at the Sound Of Music tribute or SB50 performance. Nobody could outdo that. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

PMKKARDASHiAN

Tbh same. I'm really nervous about her political agenda or this toned down persona she's adopted. I was excited about its potential pre Joanne, now...I'm more anticipatory. 

2 minutes ago, Miklaus Nite said:

When has she recently been messy? All of her Joanne era performances have been consistently of quality bar one or two, and the rest are compelling and strong. There's no reason to be worried. Gaga knows this is a big deal. Imagine the first time you saw her on concert, the Monster Ball production, the castle set for Born This Way, the energy of artRave. She'll deliver.

Maybe messy wasnt the best word to use, but you get what I was trying to say 

agree

Reality

It'll be fine. I trust she knows that the people want theatrics and a lot of stunning visuals, which she's known for. You also have to remember that this doesn't go only through Gaga—which can be a good thing or a bad thing. It has to go through her team, and then the SB team. 

She'll put on an amazing show, don't worry about it. 

🃏🖤👹

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived