Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

emig09
15 minutes ago, Bloody said:

23. Mariah Carey - I Don't (feat. YG)

the song keeps bleeding, I was kind of rooting for her, but it's not happening  :interestinga:

Generic maybe?

gay engineer

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm late on this and don't wanna drag anything out, but @Jase has been posting iTunes updates in this way since before most of the people complaining about it were even on this site. This thread is for the discussion of charts, not just Gaga, therefore it belongs here... It's more relevant and helpful than the messy and often pointless posts that regularly litter this thread.

Jase, thank you for taking the time to still provide us with updates. Some of us with interests outside of Gaga do appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Slovakialop said:

But i meant that why do you post the whole Top 40 or 50 even if Gaga isn' there. This isn't a Chart Thread, this is a Chart Discussion about MR and Joanne. We all are interested to know at which position is Gaga charting, but I think, that we are not interested in knowing the UK's Top 40 if Gaga isn't there.

Sorry for my sincerity.

Speak for yourself. You've been here for a matter of months and your rude ass certainly doesn't get to dictate what "we" want to see.

Americano

Gaga charting will get boring in a matter of months when she's touring so get used to non Gaga stuff being here 

Americano

Also we shouldn't make fun of Mariah, let's be real. Gaga is doing decently now but we've had plenty of rough patches with flopping so what goes around comes around.

Bloody
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

Gaga charting will get boring in a matter of months when she's touring so get used to non Gaga stuff being here 

Yes, the next 2,3,4...days will be the peak of this era in the charts.

Bloody
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

Also we shouldn't make fun of Mariah, let's be real. Gaga is doing decently now but we've had plenty of rough patches with flopping so what goes around comes around.

Gaga will have big hits again when her label does something with her on streaming services and has pop music out. 

CakeLikeLG
3 minutes ago, Americano said:

not when Million Reasons will be at 140M AI by then :trollga:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived