• Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
44 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Then why is it flopping on streaming and radio :nick:

Exactly, why? 

JustAnotherDay
54 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

My hardcore Gaga friend (a straight girl) said she thinks Million Reasons is "plain" and "not a big deal" :nick:

This is she doesn't like it. 

was NickARTPOP

JustAnotherDay

All Gaga fans are bored because they expect her to be big and flashy 100% of the time but the gp doesn't care and loves it. 

was NickARTPOP

Americano

I mean, I do hope she does something flashy and huge for the Super Bowl regardless of song. If not, it's a big missed opportunity to re-generate buzz around her name WW.

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Americano said:

I mean, I do hope she does something flashy and huge for the Super Bowl regardless of song. If not, it's a big missed opportunity to re-generate buzz around her name WW.

Same, I just mean all these stans are bored and don't like MR because it's a ballad and she is promoting it like a ballad

was NickARTPOP

Gypsy Life

It was added to one of the biggest playlists in Canada (new POP hits - 73k followers). 4th song on the playlist too.

Americano
6 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Same, I just mean all these stans are bored and don't like MR because it's a ballad and she is promoting it like a ballad

oooooo yup I agree.

I hope she does a decent amount of MR (about 1:30 min-ish or so?) at SB.

10 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

It was added to one of the biggest playlists in Canada (new POP hits - 73k followers). 4th song on the playlist too.

MR is on Top Pop Playlist on Apple Music here, but I don't know if people listen to this playlist lol

A cruel king made me tough / This boy's never good enough

46 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I really think Gaga did have a good chance for a hit pre LG5 era.. the hype and the image repair is REAL.. then she did radio promos and deals but with the wrong single choice..

I love PI as an album track, nothing more nothing less and I believe it ruined her chance cause it's not just a comeback single material at all.. but whatever I'm still not giving up on gagz on serving us hits in the future..

TBH there's no song on this album worth that. Even applause wasn't worth as a comeback single tbh but oh well

LittleMichael

iTunes WW 2017/01/18

31  (-2)  Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

54  (=)  Lady Gaga - Joanne

That's ok... :giggle:

Desperado

The only reason why this song isnt smashing is because of radio. If some people dont get it and try to shade the song then they need an ear check because the song is good and relatable

what would you guys prefer..

perform Million Reasons at Super Bowl; already known with great GP response.
perform next single at Super Bowl; with music video release automatically after.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived