💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

No song from Joanne will perform better than MR at the Super Bowl, even if they choose to debut a new single (which I doubt they will), she better perform MR 

Inb4 "...but baby i just one good one, tell me that you'll be the good one.... America, you're the one that made me stay" and people start booing her :poot: 

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay

I don't care what anyone says, I completely blame the MR video's poor performance on fans. If some of this fanbase had treated MR like they did PI and put it on repeat/liked it/shared it everywhere, it could have charted higher on trending and gotten way more views first day and in the long run. Fans find it disappointing, but the gp just sees it as an average video.

was NickARTPOP

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Inb4 "...but baby i just one good one, tell me that you'll be the good one.... America, you're the one that made me stay" and people start booing her :poot: 

even if that happens, they'll mute in on the broadcast so everything will be okay :poot:

was NickARTPOP

Canada

40 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 0.0818 (dark green) 0.0795 (light green)

Rise bitch rise :gum: 

Doncho
11 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I don't care what anyone says, I completely blame the MR video's poor performance on fans. If some of this fanbase had treated MR like they did PI and put it on repeat/liked it/shared it everywhere, it could have charted higher on trending and gotten way more views first day and in the long run. Fans find it disappointing, but the gp just sees it as an average video.

Ummmm no. I dont think thats how charts work :neyde: If its not a hit its not because of the fans reaction. Also the video was the LAST promo she did, so the song just didnt take off for some reason...

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, DonchoMonster said:

Ummmm no. I dont think thats how charts work :neyde: If its not a hit its not because of the fans reaction. Also the video was the LAST promo she did, so the song just didnt take off for some reason...

fans have an enormous impact on the trending page, which in turn has an effect on views overall. Fans can't force a hit but they can have an impact on views. I mean look at GUY, it got better views than MR because fans liked it, it wasn't close to being a hit.

was NickARTPOP

Doncho
4 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

fans have an enormous impact on the trending page, which in turn has an effect on views overall. Fans can't force a hit but they can have an impact on views. I mean look at GUY, it got better views than MR because fans liked it, it wasn't close to being a hit.

Well, maybe some of us watch a Gaga video just because we like it and not because we "have to" to make it a hit. The video just lacks replay value for the fans. Its not our "fault" if we dont watch it that often.

JustAnotherDay
Just now, DonchoMonster said:

Well, maybe some of us watch a Gaga video just because we like it and not because we "have to" to make it a hit. The video just lacks replay value for the fans. Its not our "fault" if we dont watch it that often.

well then don't complain about it, that's the thing that annoys me, don't complain when you didn't do anything

was NickARTPOP

FrankGutz

i just cant believed i was banned the whole MR era :rip:  finally something happened and i was banned af

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
23 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

:reductive: well, at least the song is flawless, my sister is literally te GP, she listens the snake, Justin Bieber, H4RMONY and she loves MILLION REASONS :poot:

At least here in Mexico radios are playing the song, when will th US :lolly:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Me after requesting MR in canada and the song still not top 50 on POP radio

Jpx-QKcZ.thumb.jpg.f2bdf4249a58a048ce0f4

in Mexico they play MR and i dont even have to request it :gum:  i think it's in LOS40 the same radio family as the one in Spain

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, NickARTPOP said:

1 hour ago, NickARTPOP said:

I find the video absolutely disappointing but I play it even during work to give it streams. Maybe instead of blaming the fans, wish that Gaga will actually deliver with a good video

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FrankGutz

well, at least she's doing pretty fine on Spotify & sells, Sophie Ellis-Bextor is doing terrible with Familia and it was released like 2 months before Gagz :rip:  her numbers are tragic af, my poor flop fave

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived