💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to still go ahead with her Jakarta concert

DORd

Featured Posts

I think that it's too dangerous to perform there, they can kill Gaga! They better Kill the Bitch and not to kill Gaga.

I don't know if it's bad news or good news :s

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Police Threaten to Disperse Lady Gaga’s Jakarta Concert

The Jakarta Police said on Thursday that they would disperse Lady Gaga’s concert in the capital originally scheduled for June 3 if the promoter insists on going on with the event.

http://www.thejakart...-concert/518431

TheMadridHash

She needs to continue with the concert. Opposing this will be a defining moment in her career. She cant let them have their way.

i'm buying a ticket to indonesia and imma be her bodyguard for the entire day

NO ONE WILL TOUCH THE GAG'S

Americano

She needs to continue with the concert. Opposing this will be a defining moment in her career. She cant let them have their way.

This has nothing to do with her overall career.

It's just a long stupid fight over made up satanic accusations.

I'm just scared a creepo will go to her concert and possibly kill her.. my biggest fear.

creepga2.gif

Americano

The Jakarta Police said on Thursday that they would disperse Lady Gaga’s concert in the capital originally scheduled for June 3 if the promoter insists on going on with the event.

So now the police are attacking her too?

:rofl: :lmao:

Sheridan

It was the "ungrateful" part that I disagree with.

The fans are very grateful that she's coming, so it would be unfair to just not go there in the future.

Yeah, I meant the country as a whole. Most places are excited when someone as big as Gaga comes. If I were her, I wouldn't want to go back

I swear, people are so stupid. It's a concert... I can't tolerate ignorance. I just can't.

iDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymoreLandscape.png

TheMadridHash

omg :wtf: Indonesia is going into war that day...

jhonyguy04

I agree, but to what cost?? She could end up a matyr. Its scary.

I'm over this.... she should take her concert to a country that appreciates her more

TheMadridHash

Yeah, I meant the country as a whole. Most places are excited when someone as big as Gaga comes. If I were her, I wouldn't want to go back

thats not fair, there are more than 52,000 fans of hers in that country, so you know how gaga is... she is such a sentimental

Americano

thats not fair, there are more than 52,000 fans of hers in that country, so you know how gaga is... she is such a sentimental

And she's a business person.

These accusations have hurt her image big time in Asia. I doubt she'll ever go back.

Archived