💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to still go ahead with her Jakarta concert

DORd

Featured Posts

Americano

I don't know how anyone can say this has nothing to do with Lady Gaga herself though.

At least some of it has personally driven against her.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am scared. Like what if one those extremist fire her with a sniper gun. She should avoid these places honestly.

:ohno: Just the thought of that.. :cry:

giskardsb

I don't know how anyone can say this has nothing to do with Lady Gaga herself though.

Gaga is an activist and her views on homos-xuality are well known, and her shows ARE s-xually charged, so certainly that has something to do with it. Katy Perry is not threatening to anyone. What I've read seems to indicate though that Gaga even would have been fine 2 or 3 years ago, but the country has been backsliding under hardliner pressure. This does not bode well for Indonesians.

Americano

She should've cancelled it before, now it's causing people to protest her in the Philippines and even in Europe.

The faster she got rid of the publicity, the better off she would've been. Instead she's going to have this haunt her tour for the next few months.

RAMROD

:ohno: Just the thought of that.. :cry:

No worries, they don't have guns.

Guns are prohibited for sales in Indonesia.

One must go through very strict psycho test before they have license to own one,

and that even only under circumstances they really need one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The extremists real issues are with Western pop stars in general. They want their country to have policies more like Malaysia. They scare Gaga off, they have a precedent. Maybe others won't even try to come.

TheMadridHash

That's my line.

is it really ??? well, STOLEN...

ps: i honestly didn't know

Beyonce

But I thought Katy Perry just toured in Indonesia without much fanfare?

(I may be wrong about that)

They probably didnt even know who that was

Americano

The extremists real issues arew with Western pop stars in general. They want their country to have policies more like Malaysia. They scare Gaga off, they have a precedent. Maybe others won't even try to come.

It's not a matter of scaring her off.

I don't agree with fans making this out to be some massive battle.

It's a matter of safety. If the market is hostile for a business, you don't go. Lady Gaga's name is a brand itself.

One of the biggest things that needs to be taken into account with continued globalization and the integration of Western entertainment abroad is political and social divisions. If those are too wide, it shouldn't be forced.

It's not up to Lady Gaga to change Indonesia or their ways, and it's not her responsibility to make a statement. If their culture is moving backwards, that's their own problem. She shouldn't be involved, she's a pop star, not a President.

THIS

I mean Gaga grossed 30 million dollars in her first 8 shows and the keep-on-dreaming-out-sell-gaga-tour has grossed 50 million dollars with 124 shows. Le Truth Tea.

SMILE2NE1

She's global news + Simpsons + The Conversation + BTW BALL news

Media blackout flop

YES SHES GOING TO DIE MUWHAHAHAHA!!!

:troll:

Edit: Then they will finally release ''Out of Control'' on her next album. :talk:

she played to about 2000 people and the police had no problem guarding them :laughga:

Archived