๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to still go ahead with her Jakarta concert

DORd

Featured Posts

RAMROD

BigDaddy finally tweets. It's not ending yet.

They mentions that Gaga still wants to do the best show for Indonesian Monsters.

They are still contacting each other to put a show that everyone agreed on.

On permit part, police and the the promoter still on the talk.

And so far, the venue still the GBK stadium.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Praying everything goes well, but I'm glad she is doing it. Proves how much she cares for her fans. <3

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Red

Dis gon be good :popcorn:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jase

If it goes ahead, I wonder how censored the show will be. I assume she won't be performing Judas.

I still would've lined up for the show and protested FOR her presence. If I lived in a restrictive country, I would definitely be dead by now

ARTPOP Gypsy

I'm sorry but in my opinion they need to cancel this show and move on. I'd feel bad for all those fans but Gaga's life is way more important than any concert....at least in my eyes but we all know how stubborn she is when it comes to her fans/shows.

Taylor Monster

I'm sorry but in my opinion they need to cancel this show and move on. I'd feel bad for all those fans but Gaga's life is way more important than any concert....at least in my eyes but we all know how stubborn she is when it comes to her fans/shows.

Gaga will be fine, for crying out loud. Shes gonna have lots of security. It's not like shes just gonna walk around Jakarta alone. Do you seriously think a person could carry in a large sniper rifle and shoot gaga?

thefamebitch

Gaga will be fine, for crying out loud. Shes gonna have lots of security. It's not like shes just gonna walk around Jakarta alone. Do you seriously think a person could carry in a large sniper rifle and shoot gaga?

When I saw her, me and my friends could have easily brought in handguns and shot her to death at the show. Granted I would never do that, it's not hard... look at the outfits everyone wears, a grenade or a pistol could easily be hidden in one of those and used to kill her.

Please, don't tell me you think the only weapon of assault that gets used by terror organizations or even just "inventive" citizens are sniper rifles? :fail: There are effing instructions on the net how to make a bomb in your own kitchen. And it doesn't seem like the police would be interested in providing the absolutely airtight protection she'd need (they don't seem to care in the slightest, tbh, it's like they're more concerned about Gaga's "blasphemy"). Hired security is always less effective than the police forces of that particular area who know what and whom to look out for, etc.

RAMROD

Please, don't tell me you think the only weapon of assault that gets used by terror organizations or even just "inventive" citizens are sniper rifles? :fail: There are effing instructions on the net how to make a bomb in your own kitchen. And it doesn't seem like the police would be interested in providing the absolutely airtight protection she'd need (they don't seem to care in the slightest, tbh, it's like they're more concerned about Gaga's "blasphemy"). Hired security is always less effective than the police forces of that particular area who know what and whom to look out for, etc.

Police will be, when the permit out, it's from police so it is their responsibility to keep the show safe and secure.

They are on the threat to be replaced by Military once again if this scandal not finish very soon.

Indonesia used to be run by Military, police are just minnow then.

It is just recently they are given trust by the government to have bigger part to keep the country safe.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

TheMadridHash

i read somewhere in twitter that the first parts of the stage are arriving to indonesia, Looks lik the show is going to happen (for now)

RAMROD

i read somewhere in twitter that the first parts of the stage are arriving to indonesia, Looks lik the show is going to happen (for now)

Wow! Haven't hear about this one. :D

ARTPOP Gypsy

When I saw her, me and my friends could have easily brought in handguns and shot her to death at the show. Granted I would never do that, it's not hard... look at the outfits everyone wears, a grenade or a pistol could easily be hidden in one of those and used to kill her.

Agreed. The show I went to in July 2010, an arena show, no one checked our bags. They better check every person that walks into that building.

People aren't understanding how dangerous these people could be.

Police will be, when the permit out, it's from police so it is their responsibility to keep the show safe and secure.

They are on the threat to be replaced by Military once again if this scandal not finish very soon.

Indonesia used to be run by Military, police are just minnow then.

It is just recently they are given trust by the government to have bigger part to keep the country safe.

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood you at first. Corrected now.

You mean that police could be replaced by the military (temporarily)?

If the military would be partly responsible for ensuring Gaga and the fans' safety (just for this instance of course) that'd be a huge relief, but I don't really know what you're implying...that you trust the police 100% because the military threatened them? And did the military threaten them just because of the permit issue?

Archived