news

Nile Rodgers re-recorded 'I Want Your Love' with Gaga for Chic album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

@jujubae @Saeed and I were talking about their collab last night and were wondering whether it'll still be released or not :diane: I hope they are going to release another song together and not only IWYL

INB4 we called that!!! :diane: That good juju.......

I really am going to need miss Gags to release her version of More More More, it's one of my favorite tracks and her vocals are serving all sorts of Countess in the 70s teas.

❤ x ❤

Great! That is some respect and admiration for him to include Gaga in this huge and worthy celebration. Congrats Gaga :wub::applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

sillynate
41 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Nile said that they wrote songs and that he worked on her album. I guess it has been cancelled. Or maybe it will be used for another project / album. 

I think she has another album done, so she could release it or not.

I've been saying that ever since PI came out and some users here think I'm crazy :ladyhaha:

Free My Mind
37 minutes ago, jujubae said:

INB4 we called that!!! :diane: That good juju.......

I really am going to need miss Gags to release her version of More More More, it's one of my favorite tracks and her vocals are serving all sorts of Countess in the 70s teas.

i don't think these are gaga's vocals

XMonsterMonster
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Amongst the pictures he posted this one in studio with Gaga and mentioned the fact it was for a re-recording of 'I Want Your Love'

wopc-58213.jpg

'Nile Rodgers and Lady Gaga at Village Studios re-recording "I Want Your Love"'

http://www.nilerodgers.com/blogs/planet-c-in-english/3130-a-year-of-so-many-deaths

But doesn't it mean that he is just talking about the old version that we have. Because it is still 're-recorded' from the original one. Why should they record Gaga's version again. By the way this picture is old. 

malazam

So we already heard it

why are you all so excited lmao

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived